Chapter 253: Picked up a cute Corgi (35-36)

"Uh?......"

Faced with this unexpected request, Qian was dumbfounded for a moment, and subconsciously wanted to refuse.

But facing those watery round eyes, it seems to be somewhere other than the studio and the entrance of the school, but also the dark and soft eyes that I have seen before, facing the pitiful look of pleading, "not good." But the words can't be said.

Finally, I can only sigh and stand up silently, "Well, I'll take you there."

Anyway, it sounds like Fang Ya wants to eat too.

...

Soon, there were only two big men left in the ward.

"Xing'er and I will find a way to take her back to rest. You should pay more attention to your injuries."

Conai picked up the hot water bottle on the bedside table, poured a glass of water for Fang Ya, and handed it over.

Rolled his eyes and continued to complain, "I see, this is the retribution you made for teasing us that day."

"... My God, Professor, I am injured, you still bear my hatred!"

Fang Ya couldn't help crying, his eyes full of sadness, "I didn't want to force you, I am in a hurry..."

I'm talking about it, who made Little Sister Corgi so easy to lie.

Thinking about it, Fang Ya seemed to have suddenly realized something, and couldn't help looking back at Conai with a look of horror.

"Wait, I said Professor,"

He had a weird look, "Why don't you quarrel at the head of the bed and the end of the bed hasn't closed because of that, so you just distracted them and asked me to vent their anger?"

"..."

Konet was startled when he heard the words.

After a long pause, the blue eyes suddenly narrowed and turned away, "We're not together yet, what's at the head of the bed."

"puff!--"

Fang Ya sprayed out a mouthful of water.

Immediately he stared at him strangely, "Then why are you jealous?"

"Does it have anything to do with you?"

Conai glanced back at his eyes coldly, and the slender knuckles subconsciously clenched into fists and creaked.

Fang Ya's back was cold, and it instantly changed.

"Okay, okay, it's okay for you to be happy, professor."

He shrank to the other side, shivering.

After thinking about it, I couldn't help but continue to ask, "Then do you want to deal with each other? I said Konai, we have known each other for 20 years, and you seem to be the big one..."

"I was only six years old at the time, and you were a shit, don't make me look old."

Conai replied unceremoniously.

But he was stagnant, and then he was silent, and walked slowly to the side of the window sill where the bright sunshine was blowing in.

I was stunned for a long time, and my eyes suddenly became a little helpless.

"I will hurt her."

"You mean, what about that organization?"

Fang Ya raised his eyebrows, but nodded clearly.

He hadn't heard of some things about Konet.

But, this doesn't need to be the reason why he hasn't gotten a family, right?