226:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's Family 53-54

"... She, she, she, she, she, she, is she going to attack you, star!!"

Seeing this scene, Duck Duck almost flew in fright, and couldn't help holding Xiang Xing's calf, shaking.

Xiang Xing did not speak, only his small face was tense, and he stared at Robot Maid B defensively.

Slowly, step by step back, the corners of his eyes quickly searched for the shelter around him.

Until her back directly touched the glass door of the kitchen.

In the next second, the sensor glass door slowly opened.

The little guy paused, quickly accelerated the pace of retreat, and easily picked up a large pot lid from the side as a shield.

At the same time, the second robot maid also walked over slowly, holding a knife.

It is estimated that the program invasion has not reached 100%, and her action response is still a bit blunt and slow.

In addition, she is not an attacking AI, so her awareness of attack does not seem to be very high.

The knife is directly fixed to the arm.

As long as she seduce her around the pillar, she should be able to leave the kitchen and go to other places.

Thinking of this, Xiang Xing took a sigh of relief, holding the lid of the pot, and walking back slowly around the central table.

Sure enough, as she expected, the thing really just followed her backstep awkwardly and approached.

Before long, Xiang Xing successfully went back to the kitchen door.

Seeing the robot maid whose movements seemed to be beginning to become more flexible, she thought for a while and took a deep breath.

"Duck, you hold it tight!"

The little guy lowered his soft voice and reminded the little hair ball trembling on his legs.

After that, her soft eyes suddenly narrowed, she couldn't help turning around quickly, taking out her life's speed, and Sa Yazi ran wildly...

"Ok!?"

Seeing her run away suddenly, Robot Maid B swayed a few times, and finally followed her quickly with her knife.

However, it was near the stairs where Xiang Xing had just ran back to the living room.

A pair of slender and powerful arms stretched out from the ladder in an instant, suddenly embraced her, and hugged her.

Looking at the thin lips in front of him, his face filled with worry, the little guy suddenly felt his heart hot, and subconsciously opened his lips slightly.

"White……"

"Shhh."

Beth hurriedly made a hissing gesture to her.

Xiang Xing immediately raised his hand, stubbornly covered his small mouth, and nodded frantically.

And by the moonlight outside the window, she saw the man pause for a while, and immediately glanced at the little black that had returned to the shape of a ball by her feet.

Xiao Hei nodded, and then rushed towards Robot Maid B...

"!"

Seeing a ball flying towards him, Robot Maid B's attention was immediately diverted, and following Xiao Hei's movement trajectory, she slowly turned around.

At this moment, Xiang Xing saw the man picking up something that looked like a dart, then leaned out and threw it at the robot maid.

It was in the back of her head with a lace hat.