Chapter 245: Picked up a cute Corgi (19-20)

After a while, the little hair ball felt it, and he seemed to be back on the soft big bed.

However, it was just that she went back to bed.

Because a certain big white wolf, after putting her down, turned around silently, and the sound of his steps gradually faded away.

Go to the sofa to sleep.

Early the next morning, when she woke up, she found herself back on the sofa somehow.

Although Xiang Xing didn't quite understand why he wanted to do this, he still did it quietly at night.

But she felt that maybe it was because he was too awkward.

Therefore, I didn't ask carefully, but only silently accepted all this.

...

Until Friday morning.

Xiao Mao Tuan'er still woke up lazily after a certain professor went out to work.

Today, in addition to a breakfast, he also left a bunch of keys and a bus card.

Seeing this scene, Xiang Xing's dark and soft eyes lit up quickly, and he quickly transformed into a human form, holding the key and the bus card in his hand.

Looking forward to it.

Today, I can finally go out and stroll around!

Moreover, I went shopping with Konai!

I'm very excited just thinking about it.

Ever since, the little guy wiped out the breakfast at the speed of light.

After tidying up the playing disk and slapped myself a little bit by the way, he took the key and the bus card and went out happily.

The Konai home is located in a high-end community in the downtown area, with complete surrounding facilities and not far from the bus station. It is very convenient for both travel and life.

Moreover, this world is different from the previous super-technological or advanced modern societies. It is a modern world that is more in line with the reality in her mind.

The only difference is.

Among the pedestrians walking on the road, there are many, with a faint wild breath on their bodies.

It really is a world where demonized animals and humans coexist.

Xiang Xing couldn't help feeling sighed.

Afterwards, he took a brisk pace and came to the bus station.

According to the bus transfer route given by Konai before going to bed last night, he successfully arrived at the gate of Yucheng University.

However, at this point in time, Professor Ke University should still be in class.

Ever since, the little guy turned to the opposite milk tea shop and swiped the bus card to buy a cup of milk tea.

While drinking milk tea, her dark soft eyes stared at the entrance of the huge school.

It didn't take long.

In the brown duck that she had turned into a messenger bag, the phone rang.

[Konai]: My get out of class is over, are you out?

...

[Ke Xing]: I have arrived at the gate of your school!

...

Looking at the weird nickname, Conai couldn't help but froze.

Immediately, he faintly laughed a few times.