Chapter 290: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (45-46)

However, the cheque signature office was a little bit careless, and it was hard to recognize with the naked eye.

The little guy suddenly became alert.

She thought for a while and couldn't help but deliberately said: "Li Wei, do you think the number of checks is incorrect?"

"……what?"

Li Wei, who was already in extreme nervousness, jumped in shock when her eldest sister suddenly spoke.

Then, as if to cover up something, he coughed unnaturally, took the check back in a panic, and checked it.

"Let me see..."

While she was checking the check, Xiang Xing bit her pink lip, turned her hand back quickly, and took out a pair of paper-cutting scissors from the outer pocket of her schoolbag.

Secretly held it in the palm of his hand.

"...That's right, it's one million, Miss."

After repeatedly confirming that the cheque was correct, Li Wei couldn't help turning around in confusion, and handed the cheque to Xiang Xing again.

However, Xiang Xing at this time did not reach out to pick it up.

Instead, he narrowed his eyes, raised the scissors quickly, and slammed the check into two sections...

Then I grabbed one of them and looked down.

Sure enough, she did not expect it.

Among the hard-card paper cheques that were broken in half, there was actually a mezzanine.

She directly drew out a blank, folded A4 paper from the mezzanine.

Seeing this scene, the little guy's face suddenly became cold: "Li Wei, what's the matter with the blank paper in this check?"

"this……"

Seeing that his deeds were revealed, Li Wei seemed even more flustered.

But at this moment, a familiar but gloomy sneer suddenly came from behind Xiang Xing.

"My dear sister, it's only been two months since I saw you, but you have become smarter~"

"..."

The little guy suddenly felt that this body actually had an instinctive fear of this sound, and it was inexplicably trembling.

She had to adjust her breathing, forcibly suppress this sudden fear, cold her face, and silently turn around.

Sure enough, standing behind him were Xiang Yun, who was smiling arrogantly, and a group of tall and mighty Xiang family bodyguards.

She couldn't help feeling a little depressed.

This brother is also very interesting. He came to see his younger sister with a group of bodyguards.

In other words, if she doesn't sign the word today, I'm afraid she won't be able to leave.

Thinking of this, Xiang Xing pursed her pink lips, and quickly moved his head to think of a way to get out.

While practicing Tai Chi, "Big Brother, are you looking for me, what's the matter?"

"Tsk, we are brothers and sisters, we can't meet up if we have nothing to do, are you reminiscing about the past?"

Hearing that, that Xiang Yun actually deliberately pretended to be very sad, and sighed exaggeratedly, "Sister, you were the stickiest brother when you were a kid. How come you grow up... Well, you must be praised. The little **** Xi has broken up!"