Chapter 302: Master's domesticated little phoenix (15-16)

The little head is crooked, and the dark and soft eyes are full of seriousness, "Remind you, don't drink so much alcohol."

This way, it hurts the liver.

Even if he had been cast into an immortal body and an immortal liver, the wine was from immortal wine.

Cancel each other out.

Well, that's what she thinks anyway.

Thinking about it, Xiao Fei Chuo suddenly puffed up his feathers with anger, and the whole Chuo looked as if he had fattened a few more times.

Then, he walked to the wine gourd that had been pushed aside, licked his mouth without hesitation, and pecked at the gourd desperately.

As if to peck the gourd out of a hole, it would be impossible to continue pretending to be wine.

Seeing this scene, Gong Xuan Yue couldn't help being stunned.

Immediately, he laughed with great helplessness, and hurriedly stretched out his hand again to fish back the angry Xiaofei.

"Okay, okay, don't drink if you don't drink, don't be so angry~"

He arbitrarily curled the corners of his scarlet lips, put the little guy on his lap, and smoothed his hair hard, "Besides, my gourd, with your little bamboo-pointed beak, it is impossible to break it. Yo~"

"... Then, how do I know, you won't drink secretly."

Xiang Xing didn't lose his temper because of the smooth hair. Instead, he raised his head and looked at him in disbelief.

"Well……"

I saw the man's hand holding his head, slightly bent his slender index finger, as if thinking, tapping on his head a few times.

Then, a bright light suddenly appeared from the bottom of Zilong's crystal eyes.

"Come on, you wait here."

Gong Xuanyue said, suddenly put Xiang Xing back on the table.

Immediately afterwards, he straightened up slightly, reached into his sleeves, and fumbled for a while.

After a while, suddenly from the long sleeves of the moon white, he found a vermilion red pill the size of a broad bean.

Then gently placed in front of the little guy.

"……what is this?"

The little guy shook his little head and sniffed at the little pill.

Except for the medicinal scent that made her swallow wildly, and the strong aura, she couldn't see why.

I can only raise my head without understanding, and wink at the man with soft eyes, "For external use, or for internal use?"

"...You really are a fool."

Gong Xuan couldn't help being amused, and tapped on that small and exquisite tweeted head with his fingers.

Fucked his sword eyebrows pretendingly, "Who would make medicine for external use like this?"

... What if someone has such a bad taste.

Xiang Xing thought silently.

After a while, he continued to ask, "Then what is this pill for?"

Gong Xuan raised his delicate eyes more and more, and sneered with a sneer.

Not to mention, only lightly squeezed his jaw towards the pill.

"You don't know if you eat it."

"..."

The little guy paused, his eyes continued to return to the pill.