Chapter 266: Picked up a cute Corgi (61-62)

Seeing this scene, Fang Ya felt frustrated and couldn't help it anymore.

"……let me see!"

He darkened his face and grabbed the household registration book back in his hand again.

"no!!"

Full of money screamed, and snatched it back.

Just like this, it goes back and forth...

At that time, Xiang Xing, who was eating bread and watching a play, suddenly felt a little distressed about the poor household registration book that was snatched away.

and.

When are they going to grab it at her house.

She wants to go shopping!

Thinking about it, the little guy rolled his eyes, ran over with a big belly, and suddenly stood in front of the two.

"..."

Seeing Xiang Xing suddenly rushed over, the two consciously stopped the dispute in their hands and looked at her quietly.

That's not it.

This one will be unloading in another week!

At this time, she is irritating, and the person in her family is afraid that she will immediately bring up a forty-meter long knife to come to the door and make both of them into specimens!

Thinking about it, Fang Ya even inexplicably mustered up the courage and asked softly, "Master, Master, what's the matter?"

"..."

Xiang Xing's face was sullen, and his soft eyes silently glanced back and forth between the two goods.

Immediately afterwards, he shot quickly, snatched the account book which was almost in half, and looked through it himself.

"……what!"

Seeing this scene, Qian Manman reacted instantly, struggling to pull his arm toward Xiang Xing.

However, in the next second, seeing Xiang Xing seem to have discovered some new continent, his dark and soft eyes opened suddenly.

Qian Manman feels ashamed.

Awful awful...

"Well,"

After reading the full account book, Xiang Xing slowly carried the small book behind him.

Immediately, he raised his face solemnly and looked towards Fang Ya.

Putting on the posture of a madam who is actually not very imposing, she asked, "Fang Ya, do you know what the former name is?"

"Ok?"

Fang Ya was stunned for a moment.

He nodded, "I know, if you change your name, the first name will be the one you used."

"Well, the answer is correct!"

Xiang Xing put on a pair of spectacles that Konai left at home for spare, holding his chest, and nodding like a little teacher.

After ignoring the crazy look in his eyes full of money, he continued to ask.

"Then do you think the name Er Niu is acceptable?"

"……what?"

Fang Ya was more and more bewildered by her question.

But the woman in his arms, at this moment, was about to be ashamed to death.