Chapter 387: The Boss's Little Mermaid (51-52)

Seeing her behavior, Jin Xian narrowed his eyes slightly, pretending to be unhappy.

He hummed in his nose, and his voice sank faintly: "Are you embarrassed, or don't you want to admit it?"

"...Like is like, so I don't want to admit it."

Xiang Xing raised his head and defended himself unconvinced.

The body is still shrinking back gradually.

On the delicate cheeks like soft balls, the blushing is even worse.

Seeing her shy and coquettish appearance, the man couldn't hold herself back in the end and couldn't help but laugh.

He laughed, stretched out his slender arms, and fished the little guy who had managed to move a certain distance into his arms again.

Looking down, his eyes are as strong as ink, stained with mellow feelings like wine.

"Xiang Xing..."

Jin Xian stared deeply at the girl in his arms and muttered her name.

The thin crimson lips lightly opened, the voice was dumb, and it was like a solemn invitation, and he said slowly, "Since you like me, then don't go back to your sea... be with me, okay? "

"..."

The little guy opened his eyes softly.

But he flattened his mouth again, and pointed at his purple tail.

Milky voice murmured weakly, "But I'm a fish, like me, how can I be with you?"

During this time, she had thought about it.

Although she doesn't know why one can adapt to fresh water, staying on the shore all the time has a vague effect on her body.

In addition, if he were to be with Jin Xian, the real estate tycoon in Yangcheng would have one more girlfriend with a mystery and a crippled life.

The most important thing is that because of the variety of this girlfriend, it may be difficult to even exercise certain activities that happen naturally between couples.

In this way, how much will it affect?

Rather than that, she might as well be a fish in his bath to enjoy the blessing, eat and sleep well, and occasionally go back to the sea for a swim, just fine...

...

Is it all right?

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing had a quick meal.

In her heart, she didn't want to be like this.

Thinking, the girl wrinkled her soft brows depressedly, and Shui Yingying glanced at the other side slightly.

As for Jin Xian, she couldn't see the change in her attitude.

Just listen to him faintly laugh.

Involuntarily speaking, he suddenly freed up a hand and gently stroked the elegant and graceful fishtail with sparkling light.

In his voice, he was more serious than ever before.

"To me, you are the only treasure in the world, but you are the only treasure given to me... Whether you are a man or a fish, you will not, and it will not affect my liking for you."

"As for me, you don't have to worry about it."

The man said, bowing his head tenderly, and kissed the girl.

Try to convey his solemnity and determination to her.

Until the little guy completely received the message he wanted to deliver, the strained mood from the sadness gradually eased.