209:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 19-20

In other words, this boss, the top assassin in the whole tour, can sit more firmly on his strongest throne.

After thinking about it, the little guy couldn't help widening his soft eyes, looking at the man expectantly, waiting to see the moment he ate the mushrooms.

But to her surprise, the man raised his brow lightly, but took the mushrooms back into his luggage.

Seeing Xiang Xing's face with a question mark: "Brother boss, why don't you eat it?"

Does he want to keep the selling money?

No, not to mention that he should not be short of money, this mushroom is bound by pickup, and he can't sell it...

"I'm not hungry now."

Beth smiled indifferently, and shrugged his shoulders.

The little guy didn't understand: "This is not an ingredient for fullness..."

Before she finished her words, she suddenly felt that the skirt of the back of her neck was tightly tightened, and the whole was lifted easily by the man.

"gone."

He summoned the Silver Wolf, rode on with Xiang Xing, and rushed directly into a teleportation formation left by the disappearance of King Mushroom.

Before Xiang Xing could react, the two of them had been teleported to the ordinary woods near the gate of Cedar City.

At this time, the front of the city gate not far away was crowded with players who had heard the news and prepared to watch Mushroom King's adventures.

"It looks like you shouldn't be able to return to the main city tonight."

Bai Si took advantage of his calm voice and chuckled helplessly.

He lifted his big hand, rubbed the little chinchilla's sluggish little head vigorously, then turned over and got down to the wolf.

"I have work to do and I'm going offline."

The man lifted Xiang Xing from the wolf's back again, his scarlet eyes drooping slightly, his head tilted, looking at her.

The corners of the lips were light, "I think you can also go offline earlier. With the crowd of people watching, the game experience will be very poor."

"It's also..."

Xiang Xing nodded seemingly.

But he was stunned again, and looked back at the man with some doubts.

He blinked his eyes with a weird look, "Brother Boss, in the middle of the night, what else are you going to do?"

Isn't he a workaholic again?

If this continues, 30 to 40 years later, wigs will be worn!

Unexpectedly, Beth frowned slightly, and laughed.

"It's already morning in my place."

He immediately recalled the Silver Wolf to his bag, paused, and an imperceptible smile suddenly appeared in his eyes.

"I have to send my grandpa a bit earlier, so I have to take the airship to return home in advance."

"...That's it."

Xiang Xing then understood.

It turns out that the person is abroad.

However, although the speed of airships, the world's main means of transportation, is many times faster than normal airplanes.

But this kind of jet lag day... also has a hard time.

The little guy couldn't help but sigh with emotion.