Chapter 350: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and edible (43-44)

A stern air pressure suddenly burst out all over the man's body. Even the two ghosts on the side could detect the cold breath and shook three times subconsciously.

However, after the second black cloak dissipated, everyone saw Wu Chen calm down again quickly, with a relaxed expression on his face.

"Then don't check it."

As he said, he withdrew his arm, backhanded the little fellow who didn't understand him well into his arms.

Qian Gui's lips twitched lightly, and then glanced at Jiang Yang and Mina who were already astonished.

Smiled lightly.

"Then, this case is over, plus I haven't received a new commission for the time being."

He continued, "So Mina, you go back to the office and announce it. From now on, all employees will have paid long vacations, and they will go back to their own roads to stay and wait until I say they can start work."

"……What?!"

Mina's eyes widened in disbelief.

Long vacation? !

Is this what Wu Chen can say?

And still, paid long vacation?

This man who has to plan carefully even to burn paper money for them can actually say terrible words like paid long vacation...

She felt that tomorrow's sun would definitely come out from the west.

or……

"...Boss, are you planning to fall in love with Little Xingxing so that we can have a holiday?"

Mina felt that she was the truth, and as she spoke, she nodded her head in admiration.

Jiang Yang couldn't help rolling his eyes at her frequently.

What's so good about...

"wrong."

Wu Chen smiled, and shook her head with a face.

Instead, he grabbed the petite hand of the little guy beside him and held it solemnly in his palm.

Word by word, "It's marriage."

"what?!"

The two ghosts were stunned again.

What is this speed like riding a rocket? ?

"There is no rocket speed."

Wu Chen unceremoniously expressed the thoughts in his heart that were almost relieved for the two of them.

Then he looked at Jiang Yang, "Jiang Yang, you immediately go to the Three Mountains and Five Sacred Mountains, and all the clients we have worked with before to post invitations, saying that Wu Chen is going to marry Miss Xiang Jia. We will get married on the next day. Please do it well. Prepare."

"As for me, tomorrow I will go to Xiangjia to propose marriage."

After speaking, he waved his hands at the two very casually, "Well, you guys hurry up to inform."

"..."

The two looked at each other for a while.

Finally, with confusion and question marks, they dissipated in the living room.

Not only these two, but even believe that at this moment, I feel that there is already a big pile of paste in my head.

I can't pull it off.