Chapter 289: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (43-44)

He took out the key, unlocked and pushed the door, and led her in.

Xiang Xing suddenly discovered that this place seemed to be a small studio.

The hanging ones are all well-conceived and high-quality paintings and design drafts.

However, she faintly noticed a little difference.

The paintings and design drafts on the outside are all warm tones, calm and natural, giving people a very comfortable and comfortable texture.

And the one locked in the room was the same as the eagle-headed watch on his wrist that was possessed by ducks and ducks, cold, sharp, impetuous, and full of rebelliousness.

In all fairness.

She still prefers those outside.

At this time, He Xi, who was secretly watching the little guy's expression change, smiled clearly when he saw the soft brows that condensed slightly.

"It seems that I don't need to ask, your expression has already given me the answer."

He raised his hand, gently circled her shoulders, and embraced her.

Xiang Xing froze for a moment and couldn't help but shudder in a panic, and hurriedly explained: "No, I don't mean that I don't like these... They are also beautiful..."

"But they look really uncomfortable."

The boy laughed, and took the little man in his arms to sit down in front of the soft sofa aside.

Afterwards, gently took off the watch from her wrist and placed it in her palm.

The big hand covered it lightly, and said lightly, "This watch is my first work...and because of it, my teacher made an exception to accept me as a student."

"However, because of what you know, I was particularly rebellious and hostile during that time. So I drew the cold room, something that even the teacher felt disappointed when I saw it..."

"Until, you are here."

He Xi said these three words inexplicably deep.

Before Xiang Xing had time to think about it, he suddenly raised his other hand and gently stroked the soft and moisturized face.

The fingers of the thumb rubbed gently, as if caring for the most perfect artwork.

The smile became stronger, "When I painted you, I found that your smile, your hard work and perseverance, have rekindled the light in my heart."

"I like you, I like this light, clean, warm, without any impurities, it's fascinating."

As he said, he suddenly bowed his head.

Squinting delicate eyes like citrine, gently kissed the girl's pink lips.

It took a long time, and then slowly let go.

He touched the white porcelain forehead, continued to hoarse, and murmured solemnly, "So, in any case, I want you, let alone let you go."

"..."

Feeling this confession with kisses and love words, Xiang Xing only felt that his cheeks were hot, and his heartbeat was pounding, and he was about to pop out of his throat.

His breathing was also a little tight.

However, this feeling is so sweet and sweet.

It is the happiness that she has experienced many, many times, but never gets tired of it.