Chapter 330: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and can eat (3-4)

Originally, at this point in time, the original lady sister went to the Fenghua office, the headquarters of the nasty ghost mouth psychic organization for an interview.

However, the little guy just happened to wear this host body just out of the house.

After watching the plot, she directly turned around and went to the "White Mist Detective Agency" in the office building next to Fenghua Office.

I found Zhao Feng's opponent, the handsome man in the gray suit who interviewed her just now.

At the same time, he is also the Xiangfu ambassador of this life, specially dealing with some "mysterious" cases that cannot be dealt with scientifically for the Municipal Bureau. The little-known psionic detective in the Three Mountains and Five Mountains—Wu Chen.

Fortunately, the White Mist Detective Agency is short of "hands" and is recruiting assistants who are suitable for this aspect of work, making her sudden change of direction and letting her go.

ten minutes later.

Xiang Xing sipped a large glass of matcha Olei with ice, and walked back to his car, the big red Ferrari 488.

After throwing the heavy backpack to the back seat and fixing it, he pulled the door to sit in and started the engine.

The sound of the engine sounded dullly, shaking out a certain white, soft, furry little guy who had been hiding under the back seat.

"Hey duck!"

It rolled in an unstable center of gravity before twisting its round body, flapping its small wings, and leaping onto the front passenger seat.

Turning his head to look at Xiang Xing, mung bean's eyes are full of curiosity and expectation, "A Xing, how is it? Did you pass the interview?"

"Um...should be past, right?"

Xiang Xing tilted his head softly and thought for a while.

Well.

Anyway, he asked her to come to work tomorrow.

Moreover, the original lady's psychic skills are quite good, so as long as there is no major problem, the seven-day trial period is not a problem, right.

Thinking about it, the little guy nodded seriously and drove out of this office building area.

Go straight to the most prosperous commercial street in the city center, find a Golden Arch that has been in my heart for so many years, and go in.

I ordered five golden arched barrels in the deluxe version, and under the surprised eyes of the clerk and other customers, I sat in the corner and ate without anyone else.

Yes.

She was so hungry that her belly was pressed against her back now.

To be honest, these five barrels may not be enough for her.

This is all due to the special physique of the original host lady-as long as the use of psychic-related skills, such as the yin and yang spiritual vision just now, will quickly consume a lot of physical energy.

Only by eating this kind of high-calorie food can it be replenished.

Although for her, the food cost is not cheap, but in order to let her know how hard life is, her father Xiang Tianlei cut off the source of income for the original lady last night and let her live independently.

Although the original lady has a lot of savings, but with her frequency of eating...

Xiang Xing swallowed the chicken nuggets in his mouth and sighed again.