230:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 61-62

Suddenly, he was shocked by the sight in front of him.

At that time, a pair of lovers who looked familiar and disgusting were sitting at the back of that huge office.

I saw that the man was carrying medicine on one of the women's hands while groaning slightly.

"All said, the wound hasn't healed yet, so you can't lift heavy objects... Look, it's cracked."

"People didn't lift heavy objects."

The petite and exquisite girl pouted her small mouth and groaned dissatisfiedly, "I just picked up Xiao Hei who was about to fall."

"What's the difference between that and picking up a dozen jin of iron balls."

The man glared at her tenderly, holding the cotton swab moistened with the medicine in his hand, and continued to give her the medicine carefully.

Blow gently from time to time to blow away her slight pain.

The fragrance of the potion and the smell of dog food were also blown to someone standing in front of the door.

Molin paused.

There was a sudden slap on his forehead, and a few veins burst out.

What are these two people so tired of?

Haven't you seen him still sticking at the door!

Seeing that the two of them were still completely ignoring him, Maureen's anger rose by two levels again.

"...You two are a little bit funny, I didn't even see the distinguished guests!"

He strode arrogantly and slammed to Bai Si's desk.

He slammed the safe in his hand on the table, blushing, "Bai Si, let me tell you, how much you want, the young master, and the money for the materials, I will treat it as feeding the dog, don’t Up!"

He was so angry that he began to speak incoherently.

"For someone like you, my brother actually asked me to apologize to you... I don't want to apologize to you! Also, if you insult me ​​in that way in the game, I will double it back in the future! Wait! Bar!"

After he finished speaking, without even waiting for Beth's response, he turned around angrily, slammed the door and left.

The two people sitting behind the desk couldn't help being taken aback.

Immediately, he smiled similarly, and shook his head helplessly.

"Brother Bais, Morse is sometimes a bit silly and cute."

Xiang Xing sneered, took the clean gauze on the table, and wrapped himself in the wound.

Half way but was cut off by the man again, took the gauze away, and bandaged her carefully.

One side seemed to be eating, his light rose-colored thin lips curled slightly: "My wife, he is so cute in your eyes?"

"Yes."

Xiang Xing nodded solemnly.

Seeing Baisi's eyes narrowed, she suddenly smiled again, raised her other little hand, and gently patted his white and clear cheek.

The soft eyes blinked as if courteously, "But, I don't like cute men, I like...well..."

She thought about it, her soft eyes suddenly brightened, "I like domineering presidents!"

"Pia harp!"

There came the sound of ducks falling to the ground.

Bai Si couldn't help laughing, his shoulders trembling lightly: "This is the name you learned from the history textbook, right?"