Chapter 242: Picked up a cute Corgi (13-14)

His voice is soft and gentle, completely different from when he treated Fang Ya just now.

The little guy finally put down the hanging heart and nodded gently.

Soon, Fang Ya came over with the mop and started knocking on the door.

"Teach me..."

"You just need to drag the outside, you messed up my study, I want to clean it up."

Conai's face was not flushed, and he tugged casually, "Lest you pour dirty water on my book."

"Oh……"

Fang Ya's depressed voice gradually faded away.

Only then did Conai let out a sigh of relief and stood up.

He didn't tidy up anything. After picking up the lesson plan he had forgotten on the table, he walked out silently, leaving only a seam on the door for Xiang Xing.

But after a while, Xiang Xing heard the discussion outside again.

"Don't delay, go back to class."

"Hey! Professor, can I ride your car?..."

"Casual."

...

When the sound of the door closing, Xiang Xing jumped out from under the desk and trot out.

Wang was really scared to death.

It was mainly Fang Ya, who gave her the feeling...not a docile existence.

If it hadn't been for Conai's sudden return, she wouldn't guarantee that after she was discovered, she would eat it as a dog meat pot.

Although now Yucheng seems to have promulgated a prohibition on cats, dogs and wild animals.

But that Fang Ya...

Thinking about it, the little guy couldn't help but call to Duck.

[Duck, look at the true shape of Fang Ya. ]

[Oh. ]

Ya Ya called up the list of plot characters and found Fang Ya.

After searching for a while, the mung bean eyes widened in surprise, and he whispered, [Wow, he is also an ultra-rare and endangered animal—snow leopard! ]

After he said it, he even laughed at Xiang Xing coolly, [Hey, everyone is a rare animal, and you are a Corgi. ]

[...]

Xiang Xing puffed up his face with anger, and directly lifted his small claws and squeezed the hair on his neck.

The duck quacked frantically, begging for mercy, and gave up angrily.

Then she jumped back on the sofa and thought about it calmly.

Judging from the conversation between the two of them, Fang Ya is just a student of Conai.

I don't even know which key their house is.

So today's matter should be a special situation that Konai didn't realize for a while.

Well.

Then she shouldn't bother to think about how to hide.

It has nothing to do with her.

Thinking about it, the little guy relaxes wholeheartedly.

The small pointed ears drooped into airplane ears, and the limbs and belly were attached to the sofa, just lying on their stomachs, squinting soft eyes.