221:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God Family 43-44

"Thank you~"

She hung his neck, tilted her head, curled her pink lips lightly, and laughed.

"Thank you, it should be."

Beth shook his head and chuckled, his arms tightened.

The delicate jewel-like eyes lifted slightly, and then slowly bent his head down, on the small forehead, a kiss as light as a Hongyu fell.

"Um... yes,"

The man suddenly seemed to think of something again, and slightly let go of the little man in his arms.

Turning to the side, the duck doll that threw her aside took over.

He smiled, raised his head to the little guy, and said, "This doll has built-in the latest AI smart template developed by our Bai family, and it is also a linkage model made with "The Kingdom of Wind"."

As he said, he suddenly opened the duckbill and took out a data cable from the inside, "Just connect the doll to the game cabin, and you can download your AI smart pet or mount, and exchange activities in the real world. ."

"……So powerful!"

Xiang Xing's eyes widened astonishingly when he heard the words.

In this way, can't she download Ya Ya?

Thinking about it, that slightly pursed pink lips, subconsciously evoked an arc of joy.

Seeing this scene, the man's eyes moved slightly, as if he was relieved again, and smiled low.

"It seems that my intuition is right again."

He stretched his arms, circled the little guy back into his arms, and gently rubbed her slender back.

"You always talk to your giant duck mount in the game, so I thought, before I met you, maybe it was only him and Xiao Hei, who were your best playmates."

"Yeah."

Xiang Xing responded softly and nodded slowly, "Duck is my very important and very important friend."

"……so."

Listening to the soft, but infinitely distressing words, Bai Si's eyes stagnated, and his arms tightened again.

He didn't dare to imagine how his girl survived those lonely days.

Thinking about it, the man couldn't help but lifted the little guy in his arms, bowed his head, and stared at her little face earnestly.

"Sorry...I met you so late."

As he said, his handsome face suddenly moved closer.

But he seemed to restrain himself for a while and stopped the action.

In the next second, a deep and solemn color suddenly overflowed in the brown eyes that waved with light.

"Girl,"

Bai Si took a deep breath, like an invitation, with a dumb voice, speaking slowly.

"From now on, we are officially together, okay?"

"……Ok?"

Xiang Xing, who raised her face subconsciously, suddenly froze.

Can't help but sneer and laugh in my heart.

It turns out that his hesitation just now was because he was worried that he hadn't officially confirmed the relationship...

Too much!

The little guy hummed secretly without answering him first.

Instead, he blinked his eyes softly and laughed mischievously.