Chapter 293:Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (51-52)

Until the car stopped firmly in the parking lot downstairs of Xiang Xing's house, the boy reluctantly let go, and lightly pressed against the smooth, jade-like forehead.

He laughed hoarsely, "I see."

"……What do you unserstand?"

Listening to the sudden words, the little guy couldn't help but ask a question mark as he followed his breath.

The young man raised his eyebrows lightly and curled his lips arbitrarily.

"I won't tell you."

Xiang Xing: "..."

Okay.

He is not half talking now.

I just said something she didn't understand...

...

The next afternoon.

Xiang Xing consciously played well and hummed a small song proudly from the examination room.

First, he ran to the Golden Arch to treat himself to a meal, and then went home and slept in a relaxing sleep.

Then I turned on the phone and boarded Weibo, swiping leisurely.

I brushed and brushed, but suddenly realized that a photo of her who was secretly taken without knowing when she slept was thrown on the hot search.

The discussion area is even hotter.

It's all about her true relationship with the "perfect scholar at the same table".

However, what is unexpected is that the style of painting discussed here is actually the same as that of her rushing homework live broadcast room, so strange and unbelievable...

[Eh, you said, when will Star Cub marry Master Xi? ]

[Think too far, hahahahaha! ! ! After graduating from university, no matter what? ]

[Will the star cubs retreat because of this... the background of Master Xi's family... the water in our circle is so deep...]

[If you leave the circle because of that background, then I don’t think Xi Ye will support her until now, right? ]

[What is going on when you suddenly feel so petted by what you said? ? ]

[Supporting the fiancee to enter the entertainment industry... What kind of romance novel plot is this? Are all good novels fake? ? ]

"..."

Looking at this long series of discussions, Xiang Xing couldn't help blinking soft eyes with a dull expression.

What, what's the situation?

Why did the fans suddenly screamed Xi Ye Xi Ye...

Thinking about it, the little guy held his breath and cut back to the hot search list.

Only then did she discover that her hot search was followed by a hot search of only two words.

#贺羲#.

Inside, the major marketing accounts are filled with all kinds of popular science about He Xi and He's background.

The netizens underneath even exclaimed again and again.

It turns out that the "perfect student of God at the same table" is the son of the famous real estate tycoon, the noble son of the He Group, known as "Ye Xi"!

And his relationship with Xiang Xing turned out to be a baby!

What kind of devil plot development is this...