Chapter 369: The Boss's Little Mermaid (15-16)

Speaking of it, tonight is the full moon.

Looking at the bright moon that was about to rise in the air, Xiang Xing bit her pink lips and couldn't help exhaling deeply.

I don't know what kind of shock Jin Xian would look like seeing her still showing her legs.

After thinking about it, I couldn't help laughing narrowly, and continued to swim in the pool...

Until she was tired from playing, she climbed up and sat on the edge of the swimming pool, letting the cool night breeze dry her body and hair.

Blowing and blowing, the little guy is a little sleepy again.

After yawning a few times, she had to put on her skirt again, then set her tail straight, and moved to sit on the beach chair.

Put your arms on your back and fall asleep comfortably~

...

However, she only slept for a short time.

Suddenly had a strange dream.

In the dream, she seemed to be standing in a strange single ward.

On the plain white hospital bed, there was also an elderly man with a breathing tube plugged in and various monitoring devices attached to his body.

When Xiang Xing leaned forward, he took a closer look.

But suddenly realized that this comatose old man was exactly what she had seen in the plot, Jin Xian's father, marine biology professor Jin Nan!

Thinking of this, the little guy was taken aback.

How could she... dream of Jin Nan?

Moreover, Jin Nan was still lying on the hospital bed.

However, she never went to the hospital to see this old man, how could she dream of him like this?

Just when Xiang Xing was puzzled.

Suddenly, the door of the ward next to him creaked and was gently pushed open.

Then, a tall and thin man in a black suit who looked like a bodyguard walked in slowly and stood quietly beside Jin Nan's bed.

Xiang Xing couldn't help taking a closer look at him.

Suddenly found that this familiar man, she seemed to have seen it in the plot.

It seems that he is a powerful bodyguard next to Jin Xian, named Adong.

She only saw this Adong, as if stiffly by Jin Nan's bed, and was silent for a long time.

In the next second, a decisive crack was suddenly drawn across that cold face.

Then, Xiang Xing watched him openly and stretched out his hand towards Jin Nan's breathing tube.

Pull out the tube directly!

The whole ward was immediately overwhelmed by the harsh warning busy sound...

The little guy was surprised, but suddenly felt that all the pictures were frozen at this moment.

Immediately afterwards, it retreated like a tide...

And she, more like being kicked directly by someone, was kicked out of these broken scenes.

It made her awake all of a sudden, she couldn't help but sit up abruptly, breathing heavily.

The eyes were straight, and my heart thumped non-stop.

This dream...

This dream is not a sign, is it? !