Chapter 291: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (47-48)

As for the remaining few, to grab the nimble little guy, it's a triple jump of difficulty.

So, it didn't take long for Xiang Xing to rush out of the encirclement of the remaining Xiangjia bodyguards, and quickly ran to hide behind He Xi, clutching the corner of his clothes tightly.

This was a slight relief in my heart.

Similarly, seeing Xiang Xing out of danger, He Xi's faint heart also fell sharply.

The other hand subconsciously turned back behind her, and patted the delicate little hand that was holding her gently, to signal her peace of mind.

Afterwards, the exquisite handsome face tightened again, and the whole body suddenly exuded a deep chill.

"Xiang Yun,"

He Xi spit out two words coldly.

With a violent hand, Xiang Yun pushed Xiang Yun out, his voice hoarse and stern, "Please don't let it go!"

"...I, I said, you little devil, are you nosy enough?"

How could Xiang Yun bear the warning from the little **** who was a round younger than himself, and couldn't help becoming irritated.

Raising his hand, pointing at He Xi's nose and shouting, "He Xi, I think you have to be enough, don't stop me from disciplining my sister!"

"I'm still getting in the way."

He Xi lightly squinted his citrine eyes and squinted at him.

With a cold smile, he caught the little hand of the little guy behind him with his backhand, and held his palm tightly.

"Uncle Xiang and my dad have made an appointment. Xinger and I will get married after graduating from university, or get engaged first, and then we will get married after her position in the circle is consolidated."

As he said, his shallow lips were drawn lightly, "So, I am now protecting my fiancee in a fair way. What do you think of Uncle Brother?"

"you!……"

Xiang Yun was speechless for a while.

His pupils spun around and thought for a while, but he shifted his target and turned his attention to the little guy who was hiding behind the young man.

"Xiang Xing, Xing Xing! ... Didn't you tell my brother that you hate the marriage of strong buying and selling, do you want to fly freely!"

The man shouted angrily, trying to arouse a little bit of his sister's once rebellious heart.

It's a pity that he saw that the sister, who had always been obedient and listened only to him, suddenly snorted vigorously.

Rolled up a pair of eyes in disgust and groaning, "I don't want to fly freely after landing, so I just had a direct flight accident and died."

As soon as this remark came out, even He Xi couldn't help but froze.

die?

The young tawny pupils swayed a few minutes quickly and uncomfortably, then, as if realizing something, they shrank suddenly.

Subconsciously, he pulled Xiang Xing behind his back, protecting him tighter.

In the eyes that looked at Xiang Yun again, the coldness was even worse.

"...Look, look at what you said!"

When He Xi glared like this, even Xiang Yun couldn't help feeling cold in his back, and his whole body trembled.

Immediately he smiled stiffly, and said in an unbelievable round, "How can I let you die? Anyway, you are my dear..."

"I think Master Xiang may have lived too long, and he almost forgot his identity."