Chapter 373: The Boss's Little Mermaid (23-24)

...For a drive!

Upon hearing this, Xiang Xing's soft eyes suddenly brightened.

Just as he was about to nod his head to agree, but he seemed to think of something, his little brow frowned slightly: "Brother Jin Xian, are you going to work?..."

"There are two meetings to be held today, but both are in the afternoon."

Jin Xian smiled lightly, then stood up again and walked behind the wheelchair.

Pushing the little guy to the dining table, bending down again, took her to the chair and sat down.

Immediately, he gestured to Uncle Zhang on the side.

Soon, a hearty meal was presented, all of which were exquisitely shaped, fragrant Chinese buns, and a pot of rich soy milk.

Xiang Xing's attention was instantly attracted by the food on the table, and the little hand subconsciously placed the edge of the table, staring straight at the fat packets like piglets.

Upon seeing this, Jin Xian couldn't help laughing, raised his slender palm, and rubbed the soft head vigorously.

Softly said, "You have breakfast first, I'll wash it, let's set off."

"good."

Xiang Xing didn't even look at him, and directly stretched his chopsticks to the piggy-shaped custard bag closest to him.

Holding the steamed bun, he gnaws.

The man shook his head and chuckled helplessly, then turned and left.

...

It didn't take long for the little guy who was eating to his heart, only to feel a cedar smell that was stronger than usual, faintly puffing his nose.

There was a creak of gently pulling the chair from his side.

Xiang Xing paused, his eyes softened slightly.

I saw the handsome man who had been freshly washed, as if he had moved a chair on purpose, and sat down next to her.

The tips of his hair were still a little squishy, ​​shimmering in the early morning sunshine outside the window.

Blended with the exquisite side face with perfect contour, complements each other.

Seeing that she was totally lost.

And although he seemed to have noticed her faint gaze, he only raised his eyebrows slightly without breaking.

He only faintly curled the corners of his scarlet lips, reached out and drank a bowl of yam shredded chicken porridge, drinking.

The two of them ate their breakfast peacefully.

After eating and drinking, Xiang Xing saw Jin Xian really push her to his car, and hugged her in carefully and tenderly.

After putting the wheelchair in the trunk, he drove directly away from Jin's Manor and drove towards the city center.

"You probably haven't been on land before."

On the way, the man chuckled while turning the steering wheel and asked casually, "Would you like to eat, buy something, see the scenery, or play?"

"……Well."

Xiang Xing rubbed his bulging belly and tilted his head.

She prefers to digest now.

But anyway, I have to use a wheelchair to do everything, and I can't move my bones.