Chapter 388: The Boss's Little Mermaid (53-54)

"..."

Hearing this guy called himself by this name again, the small system couldn't help rolling his eyes secretly.

But he did his best to search for him, and then said, "The only thing left is that the breath is hidden, and there is a voice changer function, nothing else."

After all, the little system sighed depressed.

How sad he is to bind this unwary host, causing him to lose so many functions in vain...

What's more tragic is that the main system that looks like a dumb duck but is so awkward is so miserable, whether he can safely escape from this world, it's hard to say...

Fortunately, he still kept a breath concealment function desperately.

As long as he waits for his damaged system program to be repaired, he can simply extract the soul of the second cargo host and take him on the road quickly...

The small system is just like that, thinking like this on the sidelines.

As everyone knows, when Ouyang Yin heard that he had two functions left, a bold idea suddenly popped up in his mind...

After thinking about it, his eyes flashed.

I couldn't help but smiled darkly: "Jin Nan, Jin Nan, your points...I will definitely take it away!"

...

On the night of the new moon, the moon is black and the wind is high.

In an unattended corner of Jin's Villa, a dark figure quickly flashed past, along the fence, quietly approaching a side door of the manor.

Soon, he squatted silently into the bushes closest to the side entrance security room.

He stared at the small security guard who was sitting in the security room and focused on duty.

However, this new Mengxin security guard is actually a bit sleepy.

Just as he was dozing off or continued to express himself, so as to fight for promotion opportunities fringe on the verge of ——

Just listening to the outside of the manor, suddenly there was an unusually familiar cry.

"Xiao Wu, come and help me with something!"

"...?"

Listening to the steady and deep voice, Xiao Wu, the security guard, was dumbfounded.

What... Uncle Zhang's voice will appear outside the manor?

When did he go out?

Thinking, Xiao Wu frowned, couldn't help picking up the flashlight, and shook it a few times towards the source of Uncle Zhang's call.

I really saw a man in a housekeeper's uniform standing outside, but because of the strong light of the flashlight, he suddenly covered his face with his hand.

He yelled angrily: "Hey, Xiao Wu, what's the matter with you! I'll turn off my flashlight! I'm going to lose sight of the way!"

"...Sorry, sorry!"

Xiao Wu saw that it was really "Uncle Zhang", and didn't think much, opened the door quickly, and trot up.

"Uncle Zhang, I'll help you mention..."

He has not yet spoken the word "things", but he suddenly felt a strange strong wind blowing in his ears...

"Snapped!"

A palm of his hand hit the back of Xiao Wu's neck with a knife, and before he could even react, he was knocked to the ground, unconscious.

"It's because this is a newcomer, not Jin Xian's elite bodyguard..."