Chapter 270: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (5-6)

But she was simple and quick, contacting her brother Xiang Yun directly, and got a group of bodyguards to deal with them.

Later, Xiang Yun was deliberately portrayed as an arrogant, violent classmate who successfully posted a hot search day and night.

This time, Xiang Xing didn't want to play like this again.

After thinking about it, the girl sat up straight and nodded: "Okay."

"Oh huh!~~"

Hearing the Lord's answer, there was a commotion around him.

However, the female classmates who proposed, seemed to have succeeded, and smiled gloomily.

Harm, as long as you have seen the Dan Academy, who would not know that among the trainees on the entire program, only Xiang Xing sang the worst.

It's not that she is out of voice, mainly because she doesn't have any singing skills, so she just screams at the high pitch in her big white voice.

Closing your eyes and not looking at her appearance is like listening to a rough sister singing.

Don't have too much contrast.

Thinking of this, several female classmates couldn't help but took out their mobile phones and decided to burn this classic one that would not have program repairs.

However, when Xiang Xing got up, stepped onto the podium unhurriedly.

The classmates saw her tilting her head slightly, as if thinking.

"Um... The theme song of the Danyuan is not difficult, it is meaningless to sing."

As she said, she turned her hands slightly behind her back, blinked soft eyes, and scanned the classmates below the stage.

Immediately he smiled lightly, "I can sing you that very popular new song "Youth", can I?"

"..."

The classmates under the stage were stunned.

What?

She even wants to use the theme song of the Danyuan Academy, and still want to sing the song "Youth"?

... Has this guy ever weighed how many catties he is? Or is there an excess of self-awareness?

"Hmm!"

The little guy ignored the stunned eyes of his classmates, he coughed vigorously, cleared his throat, and signaled the classroom to be quiet.

Immediately, Zhang Ruoli smiled and nodded to the side.

"..."

Zhang Ruoli still looked indifferent, shrugged, turned on the audio-visual equipment in the music classroom, and started looking for songs.

Soon, the melody of "Youth" sounded in the music classroom.

All the students saw the **** the stage took a deep breath, turned around and picked up the microphone on the stage.

The cherry pink lips lightly opened, and the singing started suddenly.

——

Change your life丨make yourself happy

Give up persistence丨The weather will become good

Every time I pass it is a harvest

What are you waiting for丨make the right choice

...

The clear and melodious singing voice radiated from the speakers at the four corners of the ceiling of the music classroom through the microphone, lingering in the entire space.