Chapter 282: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (29-30)

My heart is complicated.

It seems that this ear back is unusable.

As for the microphone in hand...

The little guy turned his head for a while.

Well.

There is not much time, no matter whether there is a problem or not, she has to change one quickly.

After thinking about it, she couldn't help but quickly ran out of the bathroom and went straight to the tuning room on the other side of the corridor.

Unexpectedly, he ran into He Xi in the hallway who also hurried over.

Xiang Xing couldn't help being shocked: "Why are you here??"

"I also want to ask why you are here."

The boy saw her, but he let out a sigh of relief.

Qingjun's face was still worried, "Da Zhou reported back that you ran out of the waiting room before going on the court, so what happened?"

"..."

Hearing this, the little guy couldn't help frowning in depression.

He raised the two broken things in his hand, "I have a problem with my microphone, and my ears are broken. I'm going to change it."

She paused, then added suddenly, "Yes, someone told me."

"hiss."

He Xi couldn't help taking a breath, squinting his eyes, his eyes suddenly chilled.

Actually do something at this time.

He thought for a while, suddenly raised his wrist, and glanced at the time.

There are still twenty minutes.

The boy pondered for a while, and couldn't help taking a deep breath.

Immediately, he gently held the little guy's exquisite shoulders and comforted him softly, "Don't be afraid, I can handle it, you come with me."

After all, before Xiang Xing reacted, he directly drew her to the door of a utility room not far away.

Skillfully took out the key to open the door and led her in.

Only then did Xiang Xing discover that this door seemed to be just a utility room on the surface.

Inside, it was actually a passage that she hadn't seen before after spending a month here... and it went directly to the single lounge on the other side of the TV station.

"Master! Master!"

When the two came out, they saw Da Zhou rushing over with a beautiful paper bag.

The paper bag was handed over to He Xi, "I have brought something!"

"Okay, go outside and watch."

After He Xi sent out Da Zhou, he carefully locked the doors at both ends.

Under Xiang Xingmeng's gaze, he took out a gift box from the paper bag and opened it carefully.

Suddenly she saw a pink-purple microphone in the shape of a small star lying quietly in the soft satin of the box.

"Since someone is hacking, no matter how you change the microphone, there will be a chance of being recruited again."

As he said, he took out the little star microphone and put it directly into the little guy's hand.

Leaning in, her thin lips pursed slightly, and she smiled softly, "This is my design. It should have been your first gift... Now it seems that it can only be given to you in advance. Up."