Chapter 306: Master's domesticated little phoenix (23-24)

She staggered and returned to the man who had just bought the fried pancakes and xiaolongbao.

"...Ah, why are you back?"

Seeing the two little guys suddenly ran back, Gong Xuan was taken aback for a moment, and glanced slightly at the troupe that was still lively not far away.

She couldn't help but raised her hand and rubbed the girl's little head, and raised her eyebrows with a frown, "The performance there is not over yet~"

"Well, I know."

Xiang Xing nodded.

Suddenly he stood up on his toes again and pressed the man's shoulders to his ears.

He smiled, "A Yue, I seem to have found my tail feathers!"

"really?"

Gong Xuan Yue unexpectedly opened his dark purple eyes.

After thinking for a while, I suddenly got my mind and pinched my fingers.

After a while, his gaze moved, and he quickly glanced into the depths of the stage.

"It's really the breath of Fengling's tail feathers."

The corners of her rosy lips wickedly twitched, and she smiled faintly, "Moreover, this holder is actually someone who likes to join in the fun."

"Then, then are we going to find her?"

The little guy looked back at the eye theater group, then at the man in front of him, tilted his head for a moment.

Well.

According to the people’s remarks, this troupe has no fixed place. If it closes up and goes away soon, the spirit will hide a breath or something, it may be difficult to find a triple jump...

However, the man smiled and waved his hand.

"No, the deity has already calculated her identity."

Gong Xuanyue said, suddenly hiding his hand in his sleeve.

A faint golden light flashed quickly, and when the hand stretched out again, a piece of white paper with light gold ornamentation suddenly appeared in his hand.

Xiang Xing saw him raise his index finger and gesture like writing on the piece of paper.

Afterwards, he smiled again, looked at her with full eyes, and asked softly, "Can stars fold paper birds?"

"……Will not."

The little guy pursed his pink lips and shook his head honestly.

"That deity teaches you."

The man smiled even more.

Suddenly I looked around, then looked for a relatively remote tree on the side of the street, and immediately sat down against the trunk.

While curling his lips arbitrarily, he hooked his slender fingers towards Xiang Xing, "Hey, come here."

"..."

The little guy ran over.

Only when I came to the man, I saw him stretch out his hand quickly and lightly clasp her wrist.

Then with a slight effort, she directly took her into her arms and sat down.

The sturdy and warm arms then gently moved from the back circle, holding the small hands of Xiang Xing on the left and right, and held them in the palms of the palms.

"Come on, fold in half like this first..."

The man chuckled softly, his hoarse breath lingering in his ears.