214:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's Family 29-30

After thinking about it, Xiang Xing clenched Xiaofen's fist and nodded seriously.

Immediately recalling the simple strategy explained by Beth, he wanted to take a step forward and walked towards the route they had made.

But in the next second, Fu Fu grabbed her tail and dragged her back.

"Cuckoo, wake up!"

She tilted her head amusedly, looking at the dazed Xiang Xing.

Xiu raised her eyebrows slightly, "Racing mode, just let the fastest one go, and he will send us both over in a while."

"……what."

Hearing this, the little guy's big tail froze.

An embarrassing pink suddenly appeared on the soft cheeks.

Can't help rubbing the back of his head, sticking out his tongue, "Well, I haven't beaten it, hehe."

Little Totoro's cute and cute appearance was immediately transmitted to a crowd of players and audiences through the live broadcast channel.

It caused a crowd of players to howl.

"Oh my god, is our rich lady so cute?"

"I always thought she was a man-in-law. After all, you know, strong women will earn..."

"I used to buy materials from a rich woman! But she would be quiet all the time, a bit like, and a bit different from what she is now..."

"Does that mean you are not familiar with others hahahaha!!"

In a lively discussion, the boss and Morse on the live broadcast big screen turned on the assassin's fast walking skills at the same time and rushed out.

The speed of the two of them is so fast that even the mobs along the way have not reacted, and the two black afterimages have passed by.

However, because Beth was not wearing a full gear agility set, he still slowed Morse by 3 seconds before reaching the first elite monster, the old goalkeeper.

In the next second, Xiang Xing and Bai Fu were successfully teleported over.

And the three of Morse had already started to blame at this time, and crackled the boss' heads.

However, what puzzled the audience was that Beth did not immediately start the blame.

Instead, he turned to a certain little Totoro with a serious face and smiled faintly.

"After a while, you can boil the dodge potion and give us the lucky potion."

As the man said, his red eyes lightly glanced at the summoned giant duck on the side, "You can also put this duck away, I don't need its two pecks."

"...Hey!!"

Hearing that Baisi was discriminating against it, the ducks quacked with anger, flapping their wings frantically.

Rude!

What a double peck! It is clearly called the Ruthless Iron Duckbill!

However, recently because he was successfully defined as a useless system, a certain young ancestor didn't even look at it, and nodded crazily at Bai Si with eyes full of trust.

"OK!"

Xiang Xing immediately summoned her big pot of potions, and began to cook dodge and lucky potions.

Soon, the medicament turned into a few colorful clouds of smoke, coiling towards the two sisters and brothers of Bai Si.

Feeling the rise in attributes, Bai Si gently curled his lips, finally swung his dagger, and rushed towards the elite boss.