211:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 23-24

"Idol!!"

When the car window was rolled down, Xiang Xing saw a very familiar and beautiful face, protruding out of the car excitedly, and waved at her vigorously.

"...Are you Fu Fu?"

The little guy guessed curiously.

"Yes, yes, it's me!"

The latter nodded frantically when he heard the words.

Immediately he smiled heartily, "Also, my full name is Bai Fu, Bai Si's sister!"

As she said, she suddenly pulled the car door and jumped out and pounced towards Xiang Xing.

Gave her a big hug.

In the next second, he exclaimed again, pulling the shoulders of the little guy who was hugged by her.

I looked at her up and down in surprise, "God, Gu Gu, are you too skinny?!"

Hold her a little bit awkward!

"...Well, I'm a little malnourished."

Xiang Xing blinked softly and honestly reported his physical condition.

The little look of honesty made the woman a little distressed.

Maternal love even began to overflow: "You can't do this, sister, I will take you to make up for it!"

As Bai Fu said, he swept the little guy's slender shoulders directly, and led her to the swan-shaped building...

...

Afternoon.

The two ate half of the food center's storefront in anger, and then walked out contentedly, belching their stomachs.

Xiang Xing also carried a lot of packaged takeaways, such as classic snacks like fried skewered shrimp dumplings, fried chicken drumsticks and grilled corn, and a bunch of molecular cuisines that she can't remember the name.

There is even a cup of Baifu strongly recommended, and directly ordered the big tonic soup to be delivered to her home on time every day.

"Gu Gu, let me tell you, you must insist on drinking this cup of soup!"

Bai Fu is indeed the same as her in the game, making noise all the way.

He also gestured to himself proudly, "After drinking, you can be like my sister and me, you see, the skin is white and the waist is thin, and the lordosis is curled..."

Unfortunately, before she finished her words, she suddenly felt a chilling stare behind her.

"What is it, don't always instill others like you."

Suddenly, a dumb, ill-tempered voice rang from behind the two.

"...Brother Bais!"

Hearing this, Xiang Xing's soft eyes shone sharply, he couldn't help turning around with a smile, and trot over.

When welcoming him, he paused again and tilted his head with a confused look, "I haven't called yet, why are you here?"

"Your Xiaohei left me a message saying that you were harassed by a female gangster."

With his light brown eyes down, Beth smiled, and struck his jaw toward the small black ball that was spinning on the ground.

Xiao Hei even picked his two LED eyebrows triumphantly.

"...Who is the hooligan!"

Hearing this, Bai Fu couldn't help howling with a face full of dissatisfaction, jumped in front of Xiao Hei, and deliberately pushed the little black ball down.