Chapter 380: The Boss's Little Mermaid (37-38)

Also, what is the output...

Fortunately, the old man over there didn't plan to sell Guanzi either.

He slowly picked up the insulated tea cup from the bedside table and took a sip.

Suddenly he cast his gaze on Jin Xian, who also didn't understand, and then smiled lightly.

"Axian, do you still remember the time when Dad was in junior high school when you were on a business trip for ten months?"

"..."

Jin Xian nodded silently.

How can I not remember.

As soon as he left, he threw his wife and son at home. In the end, he didn't even know that his wife ran away with others.

Thinking of his extremely irresponsible performance back then, the man couldn't help but pursed his thin lips, and his eyes turned secretly.

However, in the next second, a soft little hand stretched out carefully and gently grasped his slender fingers with distinct joints.

The man was taken aback and raised his eyes subconsciously.

I saw that the little guy in front of me seemed to have realized something, and was drooping his soft eyes, looking at him with some worry.

But after meeting the gaze he was looking back at, he instantly concealed the worries and smiled lightly at him.

The smile is very sweet, which makes people feel comfortable and at ease.

Even the fluctuating mood just now inexplicably gradually settled down.

Feeling the subtle change in his heart, Jin Xian paused and suddenly laughed.

She was really wonderful to him.

However, the old man on the other side didn't realize the change on his son's side.

He only laughed a few times with emotion, and continued to speak.

"That year, I was invited by Qiu Heng...Bah, I was coaxed by his broken pearl organization to go out with him, looking for the legendary creature, the mermaid, that he had seen on the sea."

"You know, although I have devoted my entire life to researching rare marine organisms, and also studying the possibility of mermaid existence, but mermaid, a creature that has only appeared in legends, before I saw it with my own eyes, who Can you pack tickets and say they must exist?"

He sneered lightly, but his conversation changed.

"The unexpected result is that when I went out to sea, I really met a mermaid, and... it was a pair of mermaid."

As the old man said, his eyes focused on Xiang Xing.

The little guy suddenly had a faint premonition.

This pair of mermaids...no, they are the parents of the original master sister, right?

"...You know, the discovery of mermaids means that we humans have discovered the newest species that survives in the world, and they are still legendary species! If this is made public, it will surely be news that will make a sensation in the world."

"However, Qiu Heng did not do this."

"Of course, don't get me wrong about what kind of person he is... Back then, after Qiu Heng caught these two mermaids, he took them, and me, to the laboratory of his pearl headquarters."

"It was only then that I knew that Qiu Heng was not the owner of a fishing fleet who stumbled upon a mermaid. He and his pearl organization are nothing but a profiteer organization that illegally fishes and trades rare marine life!"

"However, he caught the two mermaids, but didn't sell them to the black market...Instead, he found a group of researchers and began to conduct live experiments on the pair of mermaids!"

At this point, the old man squeezed his hands, shaking slightly with excitement.

His eyes became more and more shocked, "From that moment, I realized that Qiu Heng's purpose was to catch a mermaid, and then use a biological cloning technology developed by his team... mass reproduction."

"Previously, they relied on this technology to successfully bred the endangered species bluefin tuna in batches, but they secretly sold them in the black market at the price of the rare species in order to earn huge prices."

"Now, they naturally want to apply this technique to mermaids as well... That's why they will "please" me, who has a lot of research on mermaids, to assist them in their research."

"At that time, I was under house arrest by them. There was no escape. I had to stay and wait for the opportunity."

"But at that time, I was surprised to find that this so-called mermaid, even though it is a fish-tailed human body, has the same living habits as fish..."

"But they have the same high intelligence as humans! And because they live in our sea, they have learned human language from fishermen... They can communicate with me almost without barriers."

"So, after communicating with the mermaid couple, I learned that they are called Niyang and Niwei, and they have lived in the South China Sea for decades."

"This Nishi couple should have lived in more remote waters, but because of global warming and the frequent crustal movement in recent years, the two of them have been gradually washed closer to the mainland by ocean currents... Unfortunately, it was discovered by Qiu Heng and his party."

"The couple felt that they were hopeless to escape, so they quietly gave me a purple egg in advance, hoping that when I escape, I can take their children and escape."

"It didn't take long before I found the right time, brought some materials that could threaten the Pearl Organization, and the egg, and escaped."

"With those information, plus my status in the marine biology community, even Qiu Heng has to take care of me."

"I originally planned to expose their behavior directly, but at that moment, the egg hatched suddenly... a small mermaid girl was hatched."

"And she...I think you are the little girl."

As he said, the old man slowly looked at the little guy who was listening attentively.

Suddenly he laughed, raised his hand, and pointed at Xiang Xing's fish tail, "First of all, you are the same as the Nishi husband and wife's species, they are all quiet serrano...Moreover, there is a tail fin on your fish tail. , I dyed it a deeper purple that year to mark it."

"……what."

Hearing this, the little guy was stunned for a moment, and couldn't help lowering his head, looking at his tail.

After looking closely at it for a while, I realized that there really was one on his tail fin, which was a darker purple.

And the old man over there continued to talk.

"Your incubation has made me worry a lot...First of all, once a species like mermaid is exposed, it will definitely cause a sensation."

"Although it can accurately hit Qiu Heng and his broken organization, on the contrary, your parents, and even you, will definitely be taken away by the World Ocean Organization."

"As for what to take...I can't predict this kind of thing."

"So, for the promise to your parents and for your safety, I raised you for a period of time, and then I brought you back to the South China Sea and released it to the sea."

"Unexpectedly, this shaking took more than ten years... and I am also old and my brain is not bright... I didn't realize it for a while, then Qiu Heng was still watching me secretly and waiting for an opportunity."

"So...Ameng came."