Chapter 249: Picked up a cute Corgi (27-28)

In order to figure out what Konet's phrase "sacrifice from head to toe" is all about, Xiang Xing directly became Konet's follower, and he had to go to the studio to find out what he said.

"So, what kind of ad is it?"

After getting out of the car, the little guy grabbed the man's arm, blinked his eyes softly, and looked at him happily.

For half a month, this big white wolf has obviously got the shooting plan, but has been selling it off, preventing her from watching it.

Now that she was almost following up in the studio, he still didn't want to say.

It made her scratch her head every day.

"What are you worried about? You'll know in a while."

Conai smiled softly and patted the soft little head beside his hand.

Still said nothing.

In fact, he is not why.

Simply feel that her anxious appearance is particularly pleasing to the eye.

Moreover, I couldn't see enough.

Holding this seemingly selfish, but he was willing to think, the man really sold this all the way to the studio.

Until Xiang Xing got the shooting content, take a closer look.

It turned out that this was an advertisement for men's skin care products.

From the three dimensions of men’s daily life, work, and outdoor adventure, the efficacy of skin care products is demonstrated.

After reading it, the little guy couldn't help squinting his soft eyes and glanced at Conai shortly.

Deceiving.

How can there be sacrifice from head to toe...

"Professor!... Oh, sister Corgi is here too?"

Not far away, a shout of sunshine and vigor caused Xiang Xing to look back.

Fang Ya was laughing and joking, trotting over from a corner of the studio.

There was a dozen beer in his hand.

Although Fang Ya was already known to work under Qianmanman's hand, the little guy still frowned when he saw the beer in his hand.

I couldn't help pointing at him, and asked softly: "Did you drink during work?"

This is not good.

"Huh?"

Fang Ya was taken aback for a moment.

He smiled, then waved his hand, "I didn't drink this, it was our money guide!"

"If our director Qian doesn't drink, she won't be able to produce the effect she wants!"

"That's why she, the people of the rivers and lakes call it'full of wine'~"

The staff who passed by also laughed and interjected a few words.

"...That's it."

Upon hearing this, Xiang Xing couldn't help scratching the back of his head.

Turning his eyes subconsciously, he glanced at the glamorous woman who was giving orders to her men.

I suddenly thought of the drunk and dizzy look she had seen that night when she drank.

The soft brow furrowed again.

Well.

Can you really shoot in that state?