204:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 10-11

When the voice fell, the big iron door in front of him shook dullly and opened automatically to both sides.

The three of them walked in slowly under the attention of the NPCs.

Not long after, I saw a short, chubby, very soft and cute little Totoro pharmacist, standing in the doorway obediently, tilting his head, winking at several people with soft watery eyes.

The small round ears moved, and the long big tail dangled faintly behind him.

But when the three people saw the little guy's face clearly, Qi Qi was stunned, and his eyes widened in disbelief.

"...You, you are not the one in the morning..."

Big Ben opened his mouth in astonishment, raised his hand subconsciously, and pointed tremblingly at Xiang Xing.

This, this is not!

Isn't it the little girl who gave the soy milk fritters in the morning?

Oh my god, that dry, thin girl who is mammal is actually a rich flower on the mainland, a super profiteer and a star!

Will this contrast be a bit big...

"...It's a coincidence, it turned out to be you."

Unlike Big Ben, Beth quickly recovered after a touch of surprise passed through his eyes.

Scarlet lips raised a faint smile, "Not much to say, what materials do I want?"

"Well, I'm ready."

The little girl in front of her didn't seem to be surprised, she just nodded dexterously, and made a please gesture toward her big castle.

"You come in and wait a minute."

The look of business affairs on his face made Bai Si feel inexplicably strange in his heart.

Nevertheless, the three people walked in silently.

After entertaining several people and sitting down, Xiang Xing didn't say much, just smiled sweetly, and then turned and ran towards her large warehouse.

A few minutes later.

"...Material, here comes..."

The soft milk sound sounded again.

Bai Siwei paused and followed the prestige.

I saw the short and chubby figure slowly moving out of the corner of the hall.

Holding a thick hemp rope tightly in his hand, he violently dragged a huge box behind him.

A soft dumpling face was flushed with suffocation.

Seeing her uncomfortable appearance, the man suddenly felt a little tension in his heart.

Squinting his eyes, he couldn't help but raise his hand lightly, instructing the two special assistants behind him: "You two go over and help."

"……Hey!"

The two immediately rushed over and helped Xiang Xing drag the box over.

"Miss richest man, why don't you use the dimension pocket?"

Big Ben smiled and took out his dimensional pocket, "You don't need to carry it in your pocket, it's light and convenient."

"There are too many things, so it's more intuitive and easy to count."

Xiang Xing smiled and turned to open the box.

A burst of colored light flashed, and a set of neatly placed materials appeared in front of everyone.