215:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 31-32

With a "bang", on the head of the cold and handsome black assassin, a smiling Mushroom King icon suddenly popped out.

"...Boss, what did he eat?"

The audience was taken aback, and hurriedly opened the attribute bar of the black assassin and looked inside.

But to see his agility value, there is also an icon in the shape of a mushroom.

There is also a +10 behind it.

At the same time, everyone found that Bai Si's figure and speed had also been significantly improved.

Even faster than Morse!

In the racing field, the frequency with which Bai Si picked up the knife and killed the No. 2 elite boss was so fast that there was almost nothing left behind.

Coupled with his high explosive damage and close to 100% crit rate, this No. 2 boss Pope Saint, who has a lot more health than the old goalkeeper, died faster than the old goalkeeper...

When the Whites team all the way to the penultimate elite boss, Morse just finished the penultimate boss.

And Baisi and his party here, not only did not continue to distance themselves from the next door, they also sat on the ground shamelessly and started a tea party for a break!

"Brother Bais, you have worked hard, let me press your shoulders."

Xiang Xing made the potion and herbal tea, and jumped up and down behind Bai Si, squeezing his back and squeezing his shoulders.

After beating for a while, the man pressed his little hand to stop the movement.

"I'm not as tired as you."

He gently curled his lips, then turned his hand and pulled the short and chubby little Totoro to his side to sit down.

Later, he actually took out a box of snow truffle chocolates specially made by Cedar City from his luggage!

"You just boiled the medicine slower by 0.5 seconds. Is your hand sore?"

The man opened the box with a low smile, took out a piece of chocolate, and brought it to the little guy's mouth.

The voice was dumb and soft, "Come on, replenish physical strength, ah—"

"...Ahhh~"

The little Totoro squatted, resting his hands on the ground, and bit the chocolate into his mouth in one bite.

The sweetness of the chocolate is mixed with a hint of bitterness, which subtly neutralizes the taste, and it is not greasy at all.

Eating Xiang Xing was wagging his big tail excitedly, and his little ears flicked.

His voice was soft and vague, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"... Enough of you guys."

Fu Fu, who had been in the legion to partner with Mu Feng to spread dog food, bit his handkerchief and looked helplessly at the side.

A look of envy, jealousy and hatred.

Hey, she also wants to feed the cocoa chocolate! !

...

The sudden change in the painting style of the Whites team directly stunned the audience friends off the court.

"How about the cute pet feeding session suddenly opened here?"

"What kind of cute pet feeding link, it's clearly to trick the dog to come in and kill the link, okay!"

Quick Transmigration: The Host is Soft and Sweet ( 2 ) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara