Chapter 384: The Boss's Little Mermaid (45-46)

What's the matter?

Good old man Jin Nan, how come he has become a big pillow!

Obviously, when he was on duty at night, he still saw the dead old man discussing the plot of a certain drama with the Jin family's Yutezhu...

The more Ouyang Yin thought about it, the more it felt wrong.

He paused, and couldn't help calling out his system anxiously: "Dog thing, such a big living person is gone, you haven't noticed it??"

"..."

His system was silent for a while, seemingly dissatisfied with the term dog stuff.

But he obediently responded, "I'll check it out first."

After all, the small system immediately opened its own path tracking system and entered the word Jin Nan.

As a result, he was surprised.

In his system database, Jin Nan could not be retrieved!

The little system took a breath of fright and tried again in disbelief.

As a result, there is still no such person!

It was as if Jin Nan had already died violently on the spot, as if he did not exist in this small world.

Or is it……

It's like being unilaterally shielded!

Thinking of this, the little system's heart thumped wildly, with a very bad premonition.

Ouyang Yin, who was one with him, naturally noticed that there was something wrong with his emotions, and hurriedly asked, "What's wrong with you, what are you afraid of?"

"..."

The little system glared silently in his head.

The tone was a little cold, "My instinct tells me that we seem to be exposed."

"...That's not nonsense!"

Hearing this, Ouyang Yin rolled his eyes and muttered angrily, "I haven't revealed whereabouts, this dead old man can move so quickly..."

"I'm talking about the whereabouts of me and you. The whereabouts of us sneaking into this world was discovered by the owner of the small world! Jin Nan's information was forcibly blocked, do you know it!"

Xiao System looked as if he was going to be angry with him, sighed helplessly, and complained, "I told you not to be too ostentatious, right now? I'm really worried about it..."

However, Ouyang Yin didn't seem to believe too much in his words.

I saw him sneered slightly amusedly, and spread his hands: "Don't you say exposing, I will be instantly obliterated by that master?"

Then he is still standing here upright now, without a single hair falling off.

I'm afraid it's not because the dog system can't find the whereabouts by itself, and it's starting to throw the pot.

Ouyang Yin thought badly.

But then, he suddenly noticed that there was a vague but regular footstep outside the ward.

One person suddenly became nervous, subconsciously turned to the direction of the door of the ward, and backed away in panic.

As he stepped back, Ouyang Yin still did not forget to vomit the system: "You and you have hypnotized everyone in this building!"

"...I told you that we have revealed our whereabouts!"

The system was so depressed that he wanted to vomit blood, "It is not easy for the Lord of the world to relieve these people from their hypnotic state!"