223:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 47-48

[Feng color secret report! The player [Cuckoo Star] triggered a Peerless Adventure [Invitation to the Treasure Treasure of Gods]! It is the reincarnation of the Emperor of Europe! 】

The World Channel was silent for three full seconds.

Then, the players actually howled directly.

"This, this, this has triggered a peerless adventure?"

"...It turns out that this adventure was triggered by spending money like this!"

"In other words, I remember that the reward of the treasure house of the gods seems to be a top-level weapon that can be traded in the version when the adventure is completed..."

"Wow, that rich woman didn't seem to lose any money after spending so much money! If you sell the equipment, you might still make a profit!"

"Compared with being rich, a rich woman triggers peerlessness twice in two weeks. She is the reincarnation of the emperor who doesn't need to drink the emperor's oral liquid at all, okay?"

...

"Your probability of triggering an adventure is really amazing, my wife."

In front of the casting table, looking at her own girl who was talking to the NPC [Guardian of the God Soldiers] who appeared out of thin air to take the task, Bai Si's scarlet eyes were full of surprise.

"Ok?"

Upon hearing this, Xiang Xing turned his little face to look at him, his little head tilted slightly.

"This adventure is not just looking at the face~"

She laughed lightly, made an "X" gesture with both hands, and was serious about popularizing science.

"This adventure is to continuously accumulate the operation of strengthening and returning to zero just now, and control it in the cycle of 10 successes, and then return to zero 10 times, so that the probability of triggering will become higher."

"So, it's an adventure that simply costs money, so it's such a good weapon."

After finishing speaking, Xiang Xing suddenly waved his hand at the guard of the treasure house of gods and soldiers in front of him.

"You go back first, I don't want to finish the task now."

"Then, when you need it, please contact me again."

The guard of the treasure house bowed politely, and then turned into a colorful light and disappeared.

The little guy smiled and put on the special equipment that happened to be refilled with the reinforcement.

The little hand akimbo triumphantly, raising a small brow towards Bai Si, "Look, I have equipment now, and I really don't need to drink the Ouhuang Oral Liquid."

"you."

The man shook his head and laughed helplessly, stepped forward, and took the cute little thing back into his arms.

He sighed deliberately, and sighed, "Oh, look at my wife, as soon as the next version is updated, you will have top weapons right away. You want to envy me."

"Eh hey~"

Xiang Xing nestled in that warm embrace and stuck out his tongue playfully.

In the soft, moist eyes, there was a light of unknown meaning.

"...Okay, you quickly get me back to bed and rest."

After staying warm for a while, Bai Si suddenly let go of the little guy, and turned to pinch her soft dumpling face.