Chapter 390: The Boss's Little Mermaid (57-58)

"..."

Ouyang Yin was speechless for a while.

But there was a faint excitement in my heart.

The two mermaids that failed the experiment back then still have offspring.

In other words, their Pearl No. 5 project can already restart seriously without relying on the information stolen by Jin Nan, and mass-produce cloned mermaid with real mermaid genes!

Thinking of this, Ouyang Yin paused, and quickly calculated in his heart to see if there was any room for a turnaround.

It's a pity that this series of his brain activities were completely resolved by Ya Ya through the upgraded version of the GPS map, and it is now for Xiang Xing to watch...

The little guy wanted to laugh.

Has he ever thought that he would show his hole cards to him, but he didn't plan to let him walk out of Jin's Villa with this secret.

After thinking about it, the girl blinked again softly.

Suddenly he said, "Uncle Ouyang Yin, do you think I am waiting for you here just for revenge?"

As soon as her voice fell, Ouyang Yin suddenly felt her pulse, and even the cells above and below her body.

His small system suddenly screamed sternly in his mind.

"Uh!"

Ouyang Yin's whole body trembled again with this deafening scream reverberating in his brain.

Of course, his state of being fixed for no reason can't shake.

But the man still raised his eyes in disbelief and looked at Xiang Xing.

This look directly shocked him.

I saw that the little girl's eyes suddenly filled with a strange and dazzling pale golden brilliance.

The pink lips moved, word by word, revealing an irresistible deterrent and a deep coldness.

"Uncle, ask yourself, is this world where you should be?"

"...What do you mean?!"

Ouyang Yin was shocked and her lips trembled.

What does she mean!

But at this moment, the small system in his mind screamed again.

【warn! warn! Host, this little girl, the system on her and her body is the duck system that dealt with me before! ! 】

[Host, she is probably the lord of this world...]

Before the voice of the small system fell, Ouyang Yin saw Xiang Xing tilted his head again.

Then, the slender white hand gently raised.

A big shrimp dumpling with a thin skin and a big stuffing flew out of Ouyang Yin's head and fell into the hands of the little guy.

Looking at the prawn dumplings that were constantly rolling and wailing in pain, Xiang Xing's eyes were stunned, and the Harazi was almost flowing down.

"Duck, it seems to be delicious..."

The little guy swallowed his throat and opened his small mouth subconsciously.

The prawn dumpling shivered with fright and shrank into a ball.

Two big watery eyeballs growing on the skin of shrimp dumplings suddenly stared at her in horror.

Repeatedly begging for mercy: "Little, little sister! Let's have something to say, I, I'm not for food..."

Big Shrimp Dumpling was talking Tai Chi with Xiang Xing while trying to activate his emergency escape function, trying to force Ouyang Yin out of this terrible world.

Sadly, it seems that when he was caught in the hands of this little girl, all of his functions were ineffective...

He could even see the terrible duck system, who was standing on top of the little girl's head with dignity and sneer at him...

The prawn dumplings really want to leave this beautiful world in place.

But he can't.

If you just succumb to this, let this little girl and this duck catch you, let alone Ouyang Yin may be punished directly to belch...

At that time, even he will be at risk of being obliterated by the gods on this side!

Thinking, the prawn dumpling glanced at the soft and cute little girl.

Seeing that the little girl is dull and soft, she should be soft, she can talk easily...

After thinking about it, the prawn dumpling quickly suffocated two big tears, and blinked pitifully at Xiang Xing frantically.

Weeping softly: "Miss! My host and I really didn't intend to break into your territory... Break into these three thousand worlds! Everything is an accident! Huh~"

He acted like a coquettish and cute, and twisted his chubby body from time to time, rubbing it against the palm of the little guy.

"Will you let us go? We promise we will never come here again... No, we will never come to these three thousand worlds again! Really! We will be round and thick immediately!..."

"..."

Xiang Xing blinked softly, watching him pretending to be cute so quietly.

Hong Kong, if she changed to other prawn dumplings, she might feel relieved and let it go.

But this prawn dumpling, as well as his hateful host, was one of the people behind the parents who killed the original lady's sister.

In any case, solving these two can be regarded as providing a host for the original lady's sister, and repaying a favor.

Thinking about it, the little guy made up his mind secretly.

The soft eyebrows were horizontal, and the voice was still soft, but the words were extremely serious.

"You have destroyed the ecological balance created by Lao Gong, and it is impossible for me to let you go!"

After she repeated the words of Ya Ya teaches her milky voice, she suddenly pursed her pink lips and squeezed the palm of her hand.

Just hearing a "pouch" sound, the prawn dumpling was directly kneaded into a flat shrimp cake...

At the same time, Ouyang Yin, who had forcibly disconnected from the system, felt like he was struck by thunder and lightning.

The pain made him scream again and again.

But after another thought, he used the only great power in the body, shouting even louder...

"Help...Help!!"

He cried out for help, trying to attract the attention of the rest of Jin's Villa.

After all, this little host is here to use the power of the system without authorization, and he should also be afraid of being seen by the plot characters in this small world...

Unfortunately, he shouted for a long time, but it seemed to be lonely.

Don't say whether it attracted anyone's attention, the light in the main house of Jin's Villa had never been turned on.

Even the sophisticated and keen patrol dog brigade seemed to sleep soundly...

Only the little guy in front of him, after seeing him cry for help, couldn't help covering his mouth and sneered.

"Uncle Ouyang Yin, you have broken your throat, no one will hear you."

Xiang Xing blinked softly innocently, his head tilted slightly, "You forgot, this is one of the abilities of your prawn dumpling system-hypnosis."

After the words fell, the little guy still hooked her sweet smile, drove the wheelchair, and slowly approached Ouyang Yin.

And when his eyes were split in horror, and he was dying of pain.

Raising his small hand suddenly, he slapped him hard.

Fan Ouyang Yin reversed his qi and blood, and directly vomited a large mouthful of blood.

After turning his eyes, he fell on the small stone table beside him, unconscious.