Chapter 271: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (7-8)

...

"etc."

In the hallway, the boy caught up with the jumping little guy in threes or twos, turned around sharply, and stopped her.

"...Classmate He Xi?"

Xiang Xing saw the roadblocker in front of him clearly, and couldn't help blinking his soft black eyes, tilting his head in doubt, "What's the matter?"

However, the boy just slightly squinted his citrine eyes and stared at her quietly.

He didn't say a word, as if he wanted to see through.

Seeing the little guy frowned, his back was inexplicably furry.

What does he want to do?

Looking at it this way, she didn't have time to buy snacks.

very hungry.

Xiang Xing was wondering whether to detour directly.

At this moment, He Xi finally moved and took a half step forward.

He leaned slightly, his eyes were getting closer, but he became tighter.

"You answer me honestly,"

The young boy's lips slightly opened, and his clear voice was full of uncertainty, "Are you really, Xiang Xing?"

"……what?"

The girl was directly stunned by his question.

What a strange question is this.

Why is she not Xiang Xing anymore.

After thinking about it, she smiled lightly and replied honestly, "I am indeed called Xiang Xing."

"..."

He Xi was lightly stagnant upon hearing this.

Her answer was "yes", not "yes".

...

Ah.

What an ambiguous answer.

Although, he never thought that he would ask any strange answers.

Thinking about it, the boy didn't seem to be struggling with this problem anymore.

He pursed his thin lips and took a deep breath.

Continue to ask, "Then, did you ever sing a song with your voice just now?"

"what?"

Xiang Xing was asked directly by Meng.

What a strange question this is.

The little guy twisted his brows, gently pinched his small chin, and thought about it carefully.

Finally, he shook his head honestly, "I have sung in many places, I don't know when you mean it."

"……so."

He Xi whispered thoughtfully.

After a while, the delicate eyebrows raised slightly.

The shallow lips suddenly formed a deep arc.

"Then I understand."

Shaoyoung threw down five words indifferently, then turned and walked away with a faint smile that is really rare on his face.

You can see Xiang Xing get even more encircled.

However, I faintly realized that this guy's hatred for her seemed to dissipate a lot more than before the class.