233:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's Family 67-68

Soon, the beige furoshiki loosened slowly.

Xiang Xing saw that the inside was a transparent square box.

The black ball in the box—it turned out to be their little black!

"Xiao Hei?!"

Seeing this scene, the little guy couldn't help widening his eyes in surprise, jumped out of Bais's arms and rushed to the box.

"Little, miss!..."

Seeing Xiang Xing, Xiao Hei's big round eyes suddenly turned into tears-filled blisters. While struggling, he cried and wailed, "Miss, this box is too small for me to reach out. arm……"

Xiang Xing quickly raised his hand and opened the box to her.

After that, she opened her arms and caught the small black ball that jumped up directly into her arms.

She looked back at her man in a bewildered manner, then blinked softly at the little black ball in her arms.

A question mark on his face: "Xiao Hei, why are you in the game?"

Moreover, there are also models that look the same, even the model is the same as the real thing!

——Could it be that during the days when she hadn't been online for half a year, Xiao Hei also linked up with Feng Se Nation?

fan.

"Xiao Hei just wants to play games with you, Miss..."

Xiao Hei murmured softly, and two blushes appeared on his cheeks, "Just, just like Mr. Duck, being Miss's pet, so that she can experience life in other worlds with Miss..."

"So, Mr. Bais went to the official of this game, built a data model for Xiao Hei, and copied me in."

She explained very seriously.

After listening, Xiang Xing nodded clearly.

"So this is ah."

As she said, she blinked her eyes softly, and her pink lips curled up with joy.

Hold the little black ball in his arms tighter and rub it hard.

He bowed his head again, and babbled bit by bit on the little round head, "You would actually want to come and play with me in the game, I'm so touched~"

Seeing the too intimate interaction between the master and servant, Bai Si raised his delicate brows, and couldn't help coughing a little bitterly.

"...Actually, I got her into the game, but it wasn't all for her to play with you."

The man spoke solemnly, then stepped forward and sat down beside the little guy.

"When modeling Xiaohei, I also asked Fengshen to add some new features to her."

While talking, he calmly lifted Xiao Hei out of Xiang Xing's arms and put aside.

"...Really? What function is that?"

The little guy tilted his head and asked inexplicably.

But seeing Bai Si lightly curling his lips, he smiled meaningfully.

Immediately out of her luggage, she took out a teleporting scroll that she had never seen before, with a red hot stamped gold pattern.

He shook her, "Come to this place with me, you'll know."

After all, it was like a formal invitation, Chao Xiang Xing stretched out a slender hand.

"Well."

Xiang Xing scratched the back of his head, but still didn't understand.