Chapter 352: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and edible (47-48)

Wu Chen responded indifferently.

Immediately lowered his eyes, gently shook the sleepy Xiang Xing who was pulling his arm.

He laughed softly, "Wife, get up."

"……Well……"

The little guy raised his hand reluctantly and rubbed his soft, moist eyes.

After yawning lazily like a kitten, he opened his eyes and looked around a few times.

Afterwards, his gaze was directly fixed on the oversized gossip mirror, his little head tilted, "Achen, what's this for?"

The man raised his eyebrows: "Our special shortcut for travel."

"……what?"

Xiang Xing was dazed.

In the next second, I saw the super-large gossip mirror, which automatically opened slowly...

In the mirror, like any door of Doraemon, there was a scene completely different from the Wu family!

Seeing the little guy's soft eyes widened.

This, this isn't really an arbitrary door, right?

However, Wu Chen didn't seem to intend to give too much explanation.

Only lightly took her hand, led her, and walked in slowly.

The two of them passed through the gossip gate and came to a small village that looked very simple.

Here still retains the most primitive style of the countryside, with beautiful mountains and clear waters, fertile farmland, and the beauty of the original ecology.

Seeing Xiang Xing's eyes widened in surprise, he exclaimed: "It's so beautiful!"

Wu Chen only smiled, and didn't say much.

Continue to hold her, walking slowly towards the direction of the village.

However, the two have not yet entered the village.

Suddenly, she discovered that on the stone pier at the entrance of the village, there was a slender girl who looked eighteen or nineteen years old.

It's just that the girl seemed to be a fool, she was smiling in a daze, tilting her head, looking at the birds and butterflies flying in the sky.

His mouth babbled, humming untuned tunes.

However, when Xiang Xing approached and saw her face clearly.

He was so surprised that he couldn't close his mouth from ear to ear.

——This girl looks too much like Luo Qingya!

No, let's just say, she looks exactly like Luo Qingya!

Even the babbling voice is very similar to the big singer who became popular in Qinghe at the beginning of the last century!

Thinking about it, the little guy seemed to realize something, he couldn't help but raised his head abruptly, and glanced at the man beside him.

Perceiving her gaze, the man faintly raised Qiangui's thin lips and nodded slowly.

"Yes, she is the reincarnation of Luo Qingya."

"...How did you reincarnate like this?"

Xiang Xing is a bit unbelievable.

For some reason, she faintly felt that the state of this little girl did not seem to be deformed or stupid due to disease.

But faintly, something is missing.