Chapter 287: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (39-40)

After watching it for a long time, he only exhaled deeply.

Was hesitating whether to call it.

The next second, the phone vibrated suddenly.

He Xi called first.

"Have you finished dancing?"

The young man's voice was clear and deep, still gentle and a little relaxed.

Xiang Xing thought for a while, and finally took a deep breath and readjusted his emotions.

Softly and sweetly responded: "Well, alright."

"Then you go downstairs, I will be there in ten minutes."

The head of the microphone paused, and there was a faint smile in the words, "You have been too overloaded recently, which is not good for your body and mind. So, let's go for a meeting in the afternoon and relax, eh?"

……Dating!

Hearing this, the little guy was suddenly excited.

The others were suddenly thrown behind his head, holding the phone and nodding like garlic: "Okay!"

Hanging up, she immediately dashed from the restaurant to the downstairs of the dance studio at a speed of 100 meters.

Before catching two breaths, He Xi's black Zeppelin was slowly parked on the temporary parking belt beside her.

The car window was rolled down, and the handsome young man in the car suddenly glanced at her gently.

Seeing the small face that was hidden under the mask, glowing like a pale pink after exercise, and even dripping with some fine beads of sweat, He Xi was startled, but he tilted his head amusedly.

"You just finished training?"

He asked softly, a faint worry amidst his words, "Have you had lunch?"

"……Ate."

Xiang Xing silently pulled the car door to sit in and took off his mask.

Afterwards, as if embarrassed, he scratched his head with a dry smile, "I ran back from... from the Golden Arch, so, that's why I sweat, eh."

"……right?"

He Xi raised his eyebrows lightly, and his sapphire eyes quickly glanced at the sign of the golden arch that was only 30 meters away.

After thinking about it, I didn't say anything.

Faintly hooked his lips, signaled Da Zhou to drive, and lightly caught the little guy's slightly hot hand after running.

The corners of the eyes drooped slightly, "Let's go to Play Valley to play, okay?"

"... Pleasure Valley?"

Xiang Xing was dazed.

But his head was tilted, his eyes blinking with a question mark on his face, "Um, but isn't Pleasure Valley undergoing renovations, and it will only open next Monday?"

Today is only Sunday.

He Xi sneered lightly.

"Actually, Pleasure Valley was renovated yesterday, and it was originally opened today."

He squeezed her little hand, his eyes flickered suddenly, "But this is my date with you. I don't want others to be disturbed, such as paparazzi, you know?"

"...Oh, I understand."

Xiang Xing nodded suddenly.

Indeed, it would be boring to play like that.