Chapter 260: Picked up a cute Corgi (49-50)

He was surprised.

But in the next second, he felt a petite breath and suddenly pounced at him.

The man fell to the ground because his center of gravity was unstable.

Immediately afterwards, I felt a sudden pain in my arm.

"hiss……"

Conai took a breath of pain, and opened his eyes in astonishment.

I saw Xiang Xing in front of him, and he had changed back to the appearance of Corgi.

Her sharp teeth were on, biting his arm fiercely.

She did not restrain herself, biting very hard.

But for a while, the man's arm was bitten by her so that scarlet blood oozes.

"you……"

Conai opened his mouth, but he was speechless.

He didn't know what she was doing.

But he didn't want to stop her.

I was bitten by her like this, watching her bit by bit, scouring the blood oozing out of the arm and swallowing it into my stomach.

Until she seemed to have swallowed enough, she let go of her mouth and squatted aside.

"Since your blood is poisonous and will make you bad, if I drink your blood now, I am also poisoned and will be as bad as you."

The little hair ball drooped the pointed airplane ears, tilted his head, and opened his dark soft eyes very seriously, looking at Conai.

Suddenly he laughed, licked his mouth, serious, "Then, the big devil has the responsibility to watch the little devil and can't make her do anything more extraordinary, is that the truth?"

"so,"

As she said, she changed her body and changed back to the appearance of a girl.

Leaning forward, he climbed into the man's arms, holding his shirt tightly with a pair of small hands.

The pink lips were lightly hooked, and she smiled, "I want to face it with you."

After all, the little guy bowed his head proactively.

Give him a strong smell of blood.

"..."

Conai stared at the water blue eyes in a daze, staring blankly at the soft eyes that were close at hand, slightly closed.

Immediately afterwards, as if there was something in his heart, he clicked and opened it quietly.

The delicate eyes were suddenly relaxed, and after a complex emotion, they returned to a deep and affectionate warmth.

good.

He quietly responded to her from the bottom of his heart.

He no longer restrained his hesitation, tightened his arms, and embraced the little man in his arms again.

Anti-going is the main thing.

...

The two went all the way from the specimen room to Xiang Xing's bedroom.

When entering the door, Conai didn't pay attention to his feet, and suddenly kicked a big box beside the door.

The clanging sound made Xiang Xing suddenly come back to his senses, and couldn't help struggling to jump out of his embrace.

"You, wait a minute!"

The little guy yelled, pounced on the big sealed box, and looked up and down worriedly.