602

Chapter 602

Vivienne Quinn was pregnant this time, Damien Smyth was too nervous, and kept it secret, and did not announce the news of Vivienne Quinn’s pregnancy.

After seeing Vivienne Quinn, Damien Smyth went to Quintion Julius again and asked about Vivienne Quinn’s physical condition. He wanted to know if pregnancy would have any impact on Vivienne Quinn.

Quintion Julius said, “If you take good care of it, it shouldn’t be a big problem. With me here, there is no problem in keeping your life alive.”

Damien Smyth is relieved, Quintion Julius is known as a miracle doctor, as long as he has a breath, he won’t let people

die.

“That’s good.” Damien Smyth said,” Quintion Julius, I only trust you, Vivienne Quinn and the child, I will leave it to you, you must protect Vivienne Quinn to give birth to this child safely.”

Damien Smyth, is there something wrong with you?”

Quintion Julius looked at Damien Smyth suspiciously,”

Vivienne Quinn is just pregnant with a child, you don’t have to be so nervous.”

“I have offended too many enemies over the years, and Lindsay Walker has not been arrested yet. With the lessons learned from last time, I will definitely not repeat the same mistakes and let the tragedy happen.” Damien Smyth said solemnly,” Vivienne Quinn ‘s pregnancy should be kept private to minimize the risk.”

Quintion Julius felt that Damien Smyth was too nervous.

Thinking of the lessons learned from Evangeline and Vivienne

De Voucher.

Quinn ‘s miscarriage, he didn’t say anything, but assured him, “Okay, leave it to me, Damien Smyth, Evangeline, there is no clue yet?”

“There is no clue at the moment.” Damien Smyth said “As time goes on, there will undoubtedly be a needle in a haystack.”

Quintion Julius stared at Damien Smyth for a few seconds and asked, “Will you give up Evangeline?”

Evangeline wasn’t Damien Smyth ‘s biological child, everyone knew that.

Now that Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn have another child, Evangeline ‘s life and death may not be so important to Damien Smyth .

From the perspective of outsiders, they will think so.

Evangeline may be a burden, and it may be better without it.

Damien Smyth shook his head,”I have never given up on Evangeline. Quintion Julius, people outside may feel that Evangeline is a stain on my life, not my own. Now I can seriously Tell you, Evangeline is my daughter and will always be . The first time I met Evangeline was in the Willow Garden community. Evangeline wanted me to help her pick up a kite. She timidly pulled at the corner of my clothes. I looked down and saw her At first glance, I felt an indescribable pain in my heart..”

“She was born to be my daughter,” Damien Smyth said gravely. “I’ll keep looking for Evangeline until I find it.”

Quintion Julius has not left Washington DC, and he also

31.30

wants to wait for a result, waiting for Evangeline to come back.

That was the first time he had taken in an apprentice, even though he didn’t get along for a long time, he liked.

Evangeline from the bottom of his heart and wanted to teach him seriously.

Quintion Julius trusts Damien Smyth and won’t give up on Evangeline.

“Things always have a result. No matter what the other party’s purpose is, there will always be a day when the truth will come to light. Vivienne Quinn is not in good health now, and the first three months of pregnancy are especially important. She had better raise her baby at home and not run around. Quintion Julius said,” Vivienne Quinn is worried about Evangeline, and she will definitely not be so obedient. You can only persuade me about this.”

“Well, I will tell Vivienne Quinn.” Damien Smyth said, “This baby is our hope, and we all hope that the baby will be born. safely.”

Vivienne Quinn is also very aware of her physical condition, but she can’t make her stop completely, and she can’t do it without looking for Evangeline.

Vivienne Quinn can only shorten the time of searching for Evangéline every day. She will still go out to find Evangeline, but she will also decide according to her physical condition.

Vivienne Quinn still often goes to guard the gate of the community where Lily Maya lives.

Damien Smyth was busy with Grayson Smyth ‘s affairs, and he

Phifer 802

couldn’t fully take care of Vivienne Quinn, so he could only let Tim follow secretly.

That night, Vivienne Quinn really got a clue at the gate of Lily Maya community. She was about to go back when the doll of Peppa Pig suddenly appeared in her sight.

Vivienne Quinn got out of the car excitedly and ran towards the person wearing the Peppa Pig doll.

The dollman saw Vivienne Quinn chasing him, and ran away…