716

Chapter 716

Vivienne Quinn asked,” How much do you need to save?”

1 288 Vouchers

She is sure that even if Hale Maya saves a million dollars, she will not necessarily stop.

In her bones, she has given up her dignity. Even if she leaves Washington DC and returns to her hometown, she will not be at ease. She cannot stand the temptation of the outside world.

Vivienne Quinn’s opinion is correct. Hale Maya was thinking about saving enough $500,000 to go back to the county to buy a house. After saving enough, she felt that she had no money to live after buying a house, and wanted to save $1 million

But her expenses are very high, and she has never saved enough. The dreams in her heart are just thinking about it in her spare time. If she really wants to go back to her hometown, she is reluctant to part with the prosperity here.

Hale Maya smiled indifferently, “I know you look down on our business, but not everyone can have such good luck as you. You have worked in nightclubs, and you can still find a good husband, marry into a wealthy family, and have a husband who loves you, I have three children, and I also hope that one day I can meet my Prince Charming and lead me to live a good life. I want to live a good life, this is not against the law.”

Vivienne Quinn’s part-time job in the nightclub. Hale Maya must have heard about it from Rita.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t deny it either, saying, “As long as you don’t give up on yourself, you will be happy. You have a good rest. I’ll go first.”

If the three views are different, there is no need to talk.

She helped Hale Maya for the dead Rita’s sake.

Hale Maya stopped Vivienne Quinn, Mrs. Smyth, wait…”

Chapter 716

1228 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn froze her steps,” Do you have anything else to do?”

“That…” Hale Maya said shyly, “Can you help me introduce a boyfriend? I don’t need a rich man like Mr. Smyth I know the assets are tens of millions of dollars. Local people are fine. Second marriage That’s fine

too.”

Vivienne Quinn was speechless.”..

She introduced Hale Maya to others, isn’t that humiliating?

Hale Maya said. “I also want to stop. Marry a husband. If a man loves me, I will stay at home with my husband and children. I am very satisfied with such a life.”

To put it bluntly, Hale Maya is la zy and wants to find someone to support her for a long time.

Although both Hale Maya and Rita are in this line of work, they have different temperaments and different principles.

Rita earned was given to the family.

Hale Maya only cares about herself, she does as she pleases.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t answer directly, and said, “Heal your injury first, and we’ll talk about the future.”

She just declined.

But from Hale Maya’s ears, there is still hope, and she laughed repeatedly, “Thank you, thank you.”

Vivienne Quinn was embarrassed and left first.

As soon as she got home, she knew Violet Smyth was back when she saw the car in the yard.

Vivienne Quinn walked into the house quickly, saw Martina Gracie, and