769

Chapter 769

Vivienne Quinn was curled up in the bed, and it was raining outside the window at some point.

Vivienne Quinn couldn’t sleep, her thoughts were messed up, and her heart was full of mixed emotions.

She just wanted to lie in his arms and have a peaceful sleep.

Damien Smyth, Damien Smyth…”

Vivienne Quinn whispered his name.

H city.

A flash of lightning and thunder pierced the night sky.

Damien Smyth woke up, panicked for some reason.

He clutched his chest, he seemed to hear someone calling him just now.

Damien Smyth got up and went to the bathroom to wash his face. He had already bought a plane ticket to Washington DC and left at 2 o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

He couldn’t sleep that night. After washing his face, he packed his luggage and waited for dawn.

He can’t wait to go to Washington DC.

As the time passed, at twelve o’clock at noon, Damien Smyth was about to leave for the airport, and Christian Mendoza ran over in a panic,” Lucien, something happened, your father was in a car accident and was sent to the hospital, you hurry to the hospital Check it out.”

Hearing about the Housekeeper Gunter accident, Damien

Smyth frowned,”Which hospital?”

“The First People’s Hospital.” Christian Mendoza said

anxiously, “The hospital called me just now, and your father is in the emergency room.”

Damien Smyth unpacks and rushes to the hospital with

Christian Mendoza.

Lucien Gunter who has no memory, the son of Housekeeper Gunter, even if there is some evidence that makes him doubt his identity, as long as it is not confirmed, he is still Lucien

Gunter.

He wakes up to see Christian Mendoza, and Housekeeper Gunter has been taking care of him, and he can’t ignore Housekeeper Gunter.

in the hospital.

Outside the rescue room, there are also the family members of the perpetrator, and the driver of the perpetrator also had an accident, so they were treated inside.

The wife of the perpetrator sat in the back row, and there was nothing serious. Thinking of her husband’s accident, she waited in the emergency room anxiously.

The traffic police came, and the woman said eagerly,” It wasn’t my husband who hit him, it was the old man who didn’t look at the road and hit him. My husband stepped on the brakes, but didn’t stop. It was a green light…”

Damien Smyth arrived just in time to hear the conversation between the woman and the traffic police.

Che

The main cause of the accident was that the Housekeeper Gunter ran a red light, and the owner of the car was driving normally and hit someone.

After the driver turned the steering wheel, the car hit the guardrail again, the front of the car was scrapped, and the driver was also injured and admitted to the hospital.

The doctor also came out,”Who are Barret Gunter’s family members, are Barret Gunter ‘s family members there?”

Damien Smyth walked over,”I am, how is my dad?”

The doctor said,”The artery in the left leg was cut, the bleeding couldn’t stop, and the bone in the left leg was crushed. Now I have to amputate the limb to save my life. The family members should sign as soon as possible.”

Christian Mendoza was also shocked when she heard that the amputation was going to happen. She just came up with an idea to let Housekeeper Gunter find a way to make an accident so that Damien Smyth could be kept. She didn’t expect such serious consequences.

However, such a result can indeed keep Damien Smyth .

With such a big amputation, Damien Smyth certainly couldn’t walk.

Damien Smyth signed, the doctor went in again immediately, and the operation continued.

When the wife of the driver who caused the accident was about to amputate, she was afraid that something serious would happen, and her face turned pale. They couldn’t afford the medical expenses.

The woman walked up to Damien Smyth “Brother, this matter

is really none of my man’s business. Your father ran into it himself. My man was also injured. Let’s make it even. The traffic police also said just now that it was your father who ran the red light.” Yes, we really can’t afford the medical expenses.”

Damien Smyth, annoyed by the woman’s chatter, said, “Shut up.”

He dislikes women crying the most.

Christian Mendoza said,”This matter depends on the final calculation, let’s not talk about it now, we can afford the medical expenses.”

Hearing this, the woman felt more at ease.

The operation was still going on. The operation lasted a total of five hours. By the time it was over, it was already five o’clock in the afternoon and Damien Smyth had missed his flight.

He can’t go.

Christian Mendoza breathed a sigh of relief.

Housekeeper Gunter ‘s life was temporarily saved and he was sent to intensive care, Damien Smyth visited, Christian Mendoza got a call from Bishop Mendoza and walked out of the hospital.

Bishop Mendoza asked, “Sister, what’s going on, Housekeeper Gunter is fine, what happened to the car accident?”

“Who made him stu pid, I just asked him to find a way to get

crashed injured and keep Damien Smyth, who knew that he crashed

by himself, and now he has his left leg amputated to save his life.” Christian Mendoza said coldly,”I will pay for the

operation. If you come out, you can be regarded as worthy of him.”