697

Chapter 697

Hearing this, Violet Smyth couldn’t help thinking and

worrying in her heart because she felt sorry for her grandchildren.

Violet Smyth even thought about how to send Evangeline away and keep her away from her grandchildren.

Seeing that Violet Smyth was thinking, Mrs. Reynolds listened to her own words, and said, “I’m afraid that Evangeline will do something bad in the future, Violet Smyth, you should think about it more.”

Others also echoed,” Mrs. Reynolds is right. Children will indeed compete for favor, especially in a family like ours. The phenomenon of competition for favor is even more serious.”

“Oh, I suddenly remembered a piece of news I saw last time. A four-year-old girl tricked her two-year-old sister to the balcony and pushed her down. Everyone thought she fell down accidentally. Only then did I realize that it was the eldest daughter who did it.”

“Hey, children nowadays are all precocious, and their minds are poisonous.”

“Violet Smyth, it’s better to send that child away as soon as possible. Anyway, she is not my own granddaughter, and she is still a mute. What to do with it.”

Several people urged each other, and suddenly, a cold voice came,

“I don’t need to worry about the family affairs of my Smyth family. Who dares to send my Damien Smyth ‘s daughter away?”

Everyone looked back and saw Damien Smyth’s expression was cold and frosty, and everyone dared not speak.

Violet Smyth felt a little guilty,” Damien, everyone is just chatting casually, and there is no intention of sending Evangeline away.”

Damien Smyth walked in on slender legs, staring sharply at Mrs. Reynolds.

Mrs. Reynolds did not dare to meet Damien Smyth ‘s eyes, and lowered her head guiltily.

Damien Smyth commanded the bodyguards behind him in a cold voice, “You two, please get Mrs. Reynolds out.”

“Yes, Boss Smyth.”

The bodyguard immediately stepped forward, and was about to hold Mrs. Reynolds to “please” get out.

Mrs. Reynolds looked confused,” Mr. Smyth, what’s going on? Why!”

Violet Smyth also quickly persuaded,” Damien, Mrs. Reynolds is here to celebrate the two babies, the visitor is a guest, how

can we drive away.”

Mrs. Reynolds was afraid of being kicked out. On such an occasion, if she was kicked out by the Smyth family, not only would she lose face and lose her head in the circle, but her husband’s family would also be affected. Seriously, her husband’s family would also be affected. Will blame her and throw her out of the Reynolds family.

She already felt the schadenfreude of the ladies present. Mrs.

25.08%

Reynolds was so ashamed that she wanted to find a ho le in the ground to get in. She forced a smile and said, ” Mr. Smyth, I said the wrong thing, look at my mo uth. I was too I only said a few more words because I saw Evangeline spilling water on your little daughter, and I am also nervous about your little daughter.”

Damien Smyth’s eyes were sharp and his tone was cold,”You mean, just now Evangeline knocked over the water glass and spilled it on Irma’s body?”

“… Yes, yes, I saw it with my own eyes.” Mrs. Reynolds was still. dying.

Damien Smyth sneered,”There is surveillance over there, call it up and see who knocked over the water glass, it’s clear at a glance.”

There was a camera on the wall, and it was facing the side where Violet Smyth and the others were sitting.

Hearing the monitoring call, Mrs. Reynolds panicked, her hands and feet began to tremble.

Violet Smyth lowered her voice and said, ” Damien, don’t make such a big fuss, what kind of monitoring is there to make outsiders laugh.”

“My daughter, no one is allowed to be wronged or slandered.”

Damien Smyth was tough and had the monitors pulled out.

He was just here to take a look, and he didn’t intend to make a big deal and embarrass these noble ladies. He didn’t have to worry about these people.

Damien Smyth was very angry when he heard these women talk nonsense and wronged people. If he didn’t defend Evangeline, then everyone would be able to step on Evangeline in the future.

There was some commotion here. Mrs. Reynolds ‘ husband, Will Reynolds, heard that his wife had gotten into trouble, so he hurried over from the main hall.

Will Reynolds saw the pale wife in the crowd, and the cold Damien Smyth.

The atmosphere in the entire side hall was very depressing, and the atmosphere did not dare to come out.

Will Reynolds quickly winked at his wife and asked what was going on.

Mrs. Reynolds almost cried, Damien Smyth put the

monitoring on the big screen, HD version, everyone can see.

Mrs. Reynolds knocking over the water glass happened to be played, and then Evangeline reached out to catch it from the side, but failed to catch it.

Only then did everyone realize that they misunderstood Evangeline. Mrs. Reynolds spilled the water glass . Mrs. Reynolds must have known about it at the time, but she blamed a child.

And when the accident happened, Mrs. Reynolds was the first to accuse Evangeline, saying,”Oh, you child, why did you spill the water.’

Only this sentence made everyone believe that Evangeline did it.

Evangeline is du mb, unable to speak, and everyone can’t understand the hand gestures, so they clenched their fists angrily.