765

Chapter 765

288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn’s eyes.

It’s excitement, it’s excitement.

It’s him.

She finally remembered that the man that night was Damien Smyth.

Vivienne Quinn was so emotional that she couldn’t control herself. She pushed Virgil Reynolds away, sat up with support, and suddenly burst out laughing.

Vivienne Quinn laughed and cried again, she regretted it, why did she only remember it at this time.

From beginning to end, she is only one man, Damien Smyth.

Their fate was destined eight years ago.

Vivienne Quinn thought of Evangeline ‘s appearance, and more than one person said that Evangeline was like Damien Smyth, and that Evangeline was very similar to Irma.

Evangeline is also the daughter of Damien Smyth.

Vivienne Quinn thought of the secret that Lily Maya was unwilling to tell until her death, and thought of Stella Maya’s stubborn mouth, even if Lily Maya was in jail, she would not tell Evangeline ‘s life experience.

Now, she understood everything.

Lily Maya and Stella Maya of course refused to say, because Damien Smyth is Evangeline ‘s biological father.

Evangeline is the real eldest daughter of the Smyth family.

Chapter 745

Vivienne Quinn’s laughter frightened Virgil Reynolds. He was pushed to the ground and sat on the ground watching Vivienne Quinn laugh.” Vivienne Quinn…”

Vivienne Quinn’s forehead oozes fine sweat, which is the effect of drugs.

Virgil Reynolds drools at the sight of her hair disheveled, adding a touch of glamour

Vivienne Quinn stood up, stumbled and walked outside, Virgil Reynolds. got up and wanted to keep up

How can he control it now? There is only Vivienne Quinn in the box Now even if he is given a mare, he can pounce on it and have sex

Vivienne Quinn just walked to the door, and before she opened the door, she was grabbed by Virgil Reynolds During the tugging between the two. Vivienne Quinn fell to the ground, and Virgil Reynolds followed

Vivienne Quinn was angry and anxious.” Virgil Reynolds, if you dare to touch me. I will definitely make you regret it.”

Vivienne Quinn was full of hostility, and those memory fragments just now supported her. Now her mind is full of Damien Smyth Under the effect of the medicine, she looks in a trance, and the foreground in front of her eyes rotates. The appearance of Damien Smyth overlaps with that of Virgil Reynolds.

“Vivienne Quinn. Vivienne Quinn.” Virgil Reynolds couldn’t control that much.”I will treat you well in the future and never touch other women again. I know you are a woman.”

“Let go.” Vivienne Quinn kicked him hard, Virgil Reynolds grabbed Vivienne Quinn’s leg, and in a panic, she kicked him on the forehead.

The kick was heavy, and Virgil Reynolds grinned in pain and became even more annoyed. At this moment, he was no different from a beast.

The beast can only think about one thing, and that is to satisfy its own

Chapter 765

desires.

288 Vouchers

Virgil Reynolds angrily tore off Vivienne Quinn ‘s coat, and at this moment, the door of the box was pushed open. Before Vivienne Quinn could see who came in, she heard a scream, and Virgil Reynolds was kicked Went under the coffee table.

Vivienne Quinn looked up at the man standing beside her. At that moment, she seemed to see Damien Smyth in a trance, and subconsciously murmured, “My husband…”

At this time, she felt very wronged, how she wished Damien Smyth would protect her.

In the past, when she was in trouble, he would stand up and protect her for the first time.

However, this time it was not Damien Smyth, but Jeff Nicholas.

Vivienne Quinn.” Jeff Nicholas knew what was going on when he saw Vivienne Quinn like this.

He was full of hostility, put on Vivienne Quinn’s coat, picked her up and walked out.

Outside the box, Hale Maya wanted to have a look at the situation, and happened to bump into Vivienne Quinn being carried out by Jeff Nicholas in disheveled clothes, and she hurriedly followed,”Hey, who are you, take him there.”

Hale Maya has worked in the clubhouse for so many years, what haven’t you seen?

She saw something was wrong, thinking of Vivienne Quinn ‘s rescue for herself, thinking of Vivienne Quinn ‘s social status, she followed, fearing that if something happened to Vivienne Quinn, she could still help and make Vivienne Quinn owe her a favor.