702

Chapter 702

120 Vouchers

Damien Smyth teased the baby and said, “Well, I’m going to the hotel. I told you, this is arranged by Vivienne Quinn. (“M o m, ), you don’t have to ask.”

Violet Smyth wanted to say something, but swallowed it back.

But what Vivienne Quinn did made Violet Smyth more sure that Vivienne Quinn was stingy, but she kept this thought in her heart and didn’t say it.

As the hostess of the Smyth family, don’t you have the capacity to accommodate people at all?

This spread, people laugh.

And her worries really happened.

The next day, someone posted a post on the Internet, saying that Vivienne Quinn, as the hostess of the Smyth family, had arranged for her sister and father to live in the hotel.

The post didn’t say who it was, only alluding to Vivienne Quinn.

Violet Smyth frowned when she saw the hot search, and when she saw Vivienne Quinn coming downstairs, she called over and said, ” Vivienne, the hot search on the Internet, have you read it?”

“What hot search?” Vivienne Quinn woke up and went to see the baby, before she had time to look at her phone.

“Look.” Violet Smyth handed her phone to Vivienne Quinn.

Vivienne Quinn saw the trending search and instantly understood.

Violet Smyth said,” Vivienne, you are now Damien ‘s wife, the proprietress of Skyreach Group, you have to think more about everything you do, and don’t allow people to catch mistakes. Don’t underestimate any small matter, there are too many people talking about it, Your image in the circle is also fixed. Now you represent the Skyreach Group,

Dividing into pages now

Damien.”

Now when the outside world talks about Vivienne Quinn, they will add the proprietress of Skyreach Group to the prefix.

Her words and deeds now represent not only herself.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t say much, instead of arguing with Violet Smyth, she said, “(“M o m, ), I know, I will pay attention in the future.”

She didn’t speak ill of Christian Mendoza in front of Violet Smyth, she didn’t think it was necessary.

“As long as you know it.” Violet Smyth said, “There will be many more gatherings than this one in the future. Whatever happens to the Smyth family will be handled by you in the future. If you don’t understand, I will teach you.”

“Okay, thank you M o m.” Vivienne Quinn studied humbly.

Mrs. Quinn went downstairs, she happened to see the scene where Violet Smyth accused Vivienne Quinn. The former Violet Smyth would never say these things. When encountering such a problem, she would defend Vivienne Quinn first and stand side by side with Vivienne Quinn, online, but this time, Violet Smyth blamed Vivienne Quinn first.

The addition of a child to the family was originally a happy event for everyone, but now there are more and more problems and conflicts.

hotel.

Luis Mendoza also saw the hot search and asked Christian Mendoza,”What’s going on? You posted it on the Internet?”

“Dad, how is it possible.” Christian Mendoza shook his head, “I just found out, maybe someone is jealous of my sister, so they will provoke discord. I don’t think there is anything wrong with staying in a hotel. I shouldn’t

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 702

1288 Vouchers

bother my sister at home. I was also at my sister yesterday. My mother-in- law invited me kindly, and I couldn’t refuse, so I stayed here.”

Christian Mendoza really didn’t do this, she wouldn’t be so stu pid.

What’s the use of her doing these little tricks?

Luis Mendoza was a little unbelievable, with a sullen face, he said.” Christian, your sister is not easy in the Smyth family.”

“Dad, it’s really not me. Why did I do this?” Christian Mendoza explained. “I don’t get any benefits either. I’m here to sincerely congratulate my sister.”

Luis Mendoza glanced at Christian Mendoza, since he knew that his daughter had poisoned him, he had an opinion on Christian Mendoza.

“Let’s go back to H city today.”

Luis Mendoza originally wanted to stay for a few more days, but depending on the situation, he didn’t want to stay any longer.

Christian Mendoza said, “Dad, we went back to H city just after such a trending search came out, and my sister would be talked about instead.”

Luis Mendoza was bewildered, and this is the reason.”Then what should I

do?”

“For this kind of post, just find someone to delete it. There is no need to hold on to it.” Christian Mendoza said. “But we can’t just leave like this. After a long time, this matter will naturally be forgotten.”

Luis Mendoza looked at Christian Mendoza and asked, “How many orders did you take yesterday? Don’t think I don’t know why you came with me. The Mendoza Group will be ruined by you brothers and sisters.”

Christian Mendoza smiled and sat down on the sofa opposite Luis Mendoza, she was still so cute.

“Dad, when I was living in the hospital. you often bought me various gifts. You said, I am your beloved little princess, why do you have such a big opinion on me and my brother now?”

Christian Mendoza smiled. “Dad, why can’t you enjoy your blessings peacefully? My brother and I have grown up, so you should enjoy your blessings.”.

Christian Mendoza had a smile on his face, there was no warmth.

In her heart, she didn’t regard Luis Mendoza as her father, and she didn’t have any affection at all.

As long as the goal can be achieved, she can calculate and sacrifice everything

Luis Mendoza sneered and shook his head.” Christian, you are still young, don’t really think that you have made some achievements and think that you are the best in the world. You still have a lot to learn.”

Hearing this, Christian Mendoza’s face was not very good-looking, but it was only for a moment, and the displeasure on his face soon disappeared. and he was still smiling.”Dad taught me that I must learn from those

seniors.

This made Luis Mendoza feel blocked!

What a good and obedient daughter she was before, but now he can’t see through at all, what’s hidden under that hypocritical mask.

Luis Mendoza got up angrily and said, “I’ll go to South Gate Villa to see your sister, you can do whatever you want.”

Christian Mendoza also stood up and said, “Okay, Dad, help me explain to my sister so that she doesn’t think too much about it. I didn’t do what happened on the Internet.”