731

Chapter 731

also came to the hotel to comfort the Smyth family.

1288 Vouchers

Violet Smyth’s eyes were already swollen from crying, while Vivienne Quinn didn’t say a word, her eyes were red and she shed tears silently.

Amos Smyth and Grayson Smyth were in mourning.

Damien Smyth ‘s death was fermented on the Internet, which caused a lot of turmoil in the company. At this time, the Smyth family didn’t want to pay attention to it.

Damien Smyth is a public figure. The accident happened, and journalists reported on this topic.

Lainey Marlowe saw the news, she quickly called Vivienne Quinn and comforted Vivienne Quinn,” Vivienne, are you okay? Don’t be sad…

Vivienne Quinn was choked up, unable to speak a word, opened her mouth, unable to cry.

She regretted in her heart, why didn’t she come to K city with Damien Smyth, even if there was a natural disaster, she was willing to go with him.

Lennon Nicholas and Jeff Nicholas in No Man’s Land also saw the news.

Lennon Nicholas was startled, propped his hands on the table, and stared angrily.” Damien Smyth is dead? How could he be dead?”

a real fight with Damien Smyth yet, how could he be dead?

Jell Nicholas saw the news, his heart was agitated, and he subconsciously thought of Vivienne Quinn.

Damien Smyth is dead, so what happened to Vivienne Quinn?

“Boss Lennon, why don’t I go back to the United States to check the situation?” Jeff Nicholas said, “Now the Smyth family is in a mess, unable

to take care of themselves, and there is no danger.”

2/4

Chapter 731

288 (Vouchers

“Well, you go now and check it out.” Lennon Nicholas said with a grim face, “I want to see, Damien Smyth is real and fake.”

“good.”

Jeff Nicholas set off immediately to K city Yellowstone Village.

Washington DC.

Since Lily Maya died of illness in prison, Stella Maya cursed Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn even more frantically.

She was even so superstitious that she invited Thai dolls, raised dolls at home, worshiped every day, burned incense and set up rituals, to the point of obsession.

Stella Maya made the house smoky and gloomy, and Reg Maya didn’t dare to enter the bedroom door.

The news of Damien Smyth’s death made Stella Maya overjoyed, she was almost crazy.” Lily Maya ‘s father, I succeeded, see, Damien Smyth is dead, he was cursed to death by me.”

Reg Maya naturally also saw the news and thinking about what Stella Maya did during this period, a chill ran down her spine.”Dolls really work? If this is found out by the police, will something happen?”

Reg Maya is not a superstitious person, but this time was too coincidental.

Stella Maya didn’t take it seriously, “The police found a fart, Damien Smyth is in K city What happened in Yellowstone Village, we are in Washington DC, how did they find out about me? I want to tell Lily Maya the good news. ”

Then, Stella Maya went back to the room and said to herself to the urn on the table,” Lily Maya, Damien Smyth is dead, he went down to

accompany you, are you happy? Wait a little longer, Mom This brat sent

3/4

Chapter 731

288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn down to make amends to you, no, you can’t send Vivienne Quinn down, what if she robs you of Damien Smyth again…

Stella Maya talked to herself like this for a long time, and Reg Maya stood at the door, listening in panic.