629

Chapter 629

Vivienne Quinn and Lindsay Walker met their eyes, there was a strange feeling in my heart. It was a strange face, but there was an indescribable sense of familiarity.

The other party suddenly nodded at her, and came over enthusiastically,”Hello, are you a resident nearby? I’m doing a small emotional survey, can you help me? I just graduated and I’m an intern. It’s my job.”

Lindsay Walker puts out the style of a recent college graduate, and gets close to Vivienne Quinn.

Vivienne Quinn shook her head politely,”Sorry, I don’t live near here.”

“That’s it.” Lindsay Walker smiled and said, “It’s okay, we can chat too, what should I call you?”

Lindsay Walker asked knowingly.

Vivienne Quinn was a little bit repelled by strangers, as if she was checking her household registration. Out of politeness, she replied,”My last name is Quinn.”

Miss Quinn.” Lindsay Walker said enthusiastically, “Can I add a Whatsapp ?”

“Sorry.” Vivienne Quinn just replied these few words, and a smart person would know what it meant.

Seeing Vivienne Quinn being polite and alienated, Lindsay Walker introduced herself with a smile,”My name is Felton, you can call me Elma, everyone calls me that, are you alone?”

Lindsay Walker wanted to take the opportunity to find out whether Vivienne Quinn was going out alone or with

0.00%

Someone!

Vivienne Quinn was a little disgusted that the other party kept asking, which was a bit impolite.

Vivienne Quinn turned against the customer and asked, “Are you nearby?”

“Well, I live in the opposite complex.” Lindsay Walker saw Vivienne Quinn agreeing, and began to approach,” Miss Quinn, you are married.”

MONT

Lindsay Walker saw the ring on Vivienne Quinn’s ring finger and asked knowingly.

Vivienne Quinn replied blankly,”Well, it’s over.”

“Miss Quinn, can you add a Whatsapp ?” Lindsay Walker said cheekily, “Help, just do a little survey.”

“What kind of company are you doing emotional surveys?” Vivienne Quinn asked with interest.

Lindsay Walker said casually,”We media companies, who make short videos, we want to ask contemporary young people their views on relationships.”

Lindsay Walker ‘s adaptability is very strong, and lies come out of his mouth.

Vivienne Quinn was chatting with Lindsay Walker, she was also secretly looking at each other. The community opposite was a villa area, and the people living in it must be unusual.

Those who have just graduated for an internship must not be able to rent such a house, and the other party does not have any jewelry on them, and they don’t even wear perfume, and

It doesn’t look like they can live in the villa opposite.

Vivienne Quinn also wanted to know what the other party wanted to do, saying,”If you have any questions, just ask.”

interested Vivienne Quinn was the familiarity he gave her.

“Thank you.” Lindsay Walker took the opportunity to ask, “Is your husband your first love?”

Vivienne Quinn ‚”…not.”

“Then why did you break up with your first love? Have you ever had children? Why did you marry your husband? In marriage, do you value money or people more…”

Lindsay Walker ‘s question was very tricky, and the more Vivienne Quinn heard it, the more she felt something was wrong, because the other party asked all about her marriage with Damien Smyth .

“Sorry, I can’t answer some questions for you.” Vivienne Quinn said, “In marriage, I value character more.”

Lindsay Walker asked radically,”Then if your husband is bankrupt or has no money, would you still choose him? Can you tell the truth? There is no one else here. You can tell the truth. If you are pregnant, you Are you worried about your husband cheating? According to statistics, 90% of women cheat on their husbands during pregnancy.”

Instead of answering these questions, Vivienne Quinn asked, “Have you got a boyfriend yet?”

Lindsay Walker shook her head,”No.”

She just wants to make sure Vivienne Quinn loves Damien

Smyth for money, not people.

Vivienne Quinn smiled inexplicably, and said,”Your questions, if you have a boyfriend, the answers will come naturally.”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t believe the other party’s words,

because she just saw hic key marks on the other party’s neck, very deep marks, if it wasn’t too crazy, it wouldn’t be possible to leave such deep marks.

Lindsay Walker saw that Vivienne Quinn hadn’t been on the set, and her teeth were itching with hatred. She stared at Vivienne Quinn ‘s belly, and when she thought that she was pregnant with twins, she became even more jealous.

“I haven’t thought about this yet…” Lindsay Walker forced a smile, and before she could finish speaking, she saw Bob Mendoza coming in from the outside. Only then did she know that it was Bob Mendoza who was with Vivienne Quinn.

Lindsay Walker felt scared when she saw Bob Mendoza . She wanted to find an excuse to slip away, and a plan popped up in her head.