756

Chapter 756

Damien Smyth took out an ID card from his pocket and entered the police station. He wanted to investigate his resume over the years through the police station’s system.

Where you have been, where you have studied, or what you have committed, come here to check. Although you can’t find the whole picture, the most important information can be found out.

There are too many reports to the police station today. This is the police station in the jurisdiction area. Those who belong to this area are under their control.

Damien Smyth approached the staff. lined up and waited until almost noon before it was his turn.

He described his purpose to the stall.”I had a car accident some time ago and lost my memory. I want to find my family through you.”

Damien Smyth, who has been in a high position for a long time, exudes an innate noble temperament in every gesture. polite conversation, strong aura, and handsome appearance.

The person who recorded the appeal was a trainee policewoman, who was almost a nym pho, and she was too handsome.

The policewoman said sympathetically, “Don’t worry, our police officers are doing things for the people and serving the people. Give me your ID card and I’ll check it.”

Damien Smyth handed the ID card to the policewoman, and the policewoman logged into the system to check.

Lucien Gunter is written on the ID card. After logging in, the personal information of Lucien Gunter is naturally displayed.

And the photo of Lucien Gunter entered in the police station is a photo of Lucien Gunter many years ago, showing a bit of youth and immaturity.

His facial features are three points similar to Damien Smyth’s, and with

Chapter 756

the passage of time, his face has changed a little, which is normal.

288 Vouchers

In terms of appearance alone, it doesn’t look like it, and it looks a bit like it. In addition, Damien Smyth is dressed vigorously today, with profound facial features, and is very energetic. The policewoman attributes these changes to the fact that this person has become more handsome now.

Today’s men also wear a lot of makeup. They don’t wear makeup, but it can’t be seen clearly, as if they look like themselves.

Damien Smyth was a little nervous, looking forward to it, and asked, “Can you find out where I go to school, have I ever been married, and do I have any family members?”

The policewoman said, “I found out, your family lives in II city …”

The address given by the female policeman was the same as that on the ID

card.

It is also said that Lucien Gunter ‘s father is Barret Gunter, which is Housekeeper Gunter.

Damien Smyth frowned, is he really Lucien Gunter?

The policewoman added, “The system shows that you graduated from high school and had a criminal record. Three years ago, you got into a fight and were detained for 15 days.”

Damien Smyth had given up hope and was about to accept the fact that he was Lucien Gunter, but the policewoman suddenly said, “Wait, your family reported the disappearance a year ago, and it was your father Barret Gunter who came to report the case. You Climb a mountain and fall off a cliff and disappeared, this record has not been revoked…”

Damien Smyth’s spirit was shocked by this statement, and if it was not withdrawn, it meant that the person had not been found yet…

At this time, a colleague of the policewoman came in. Coincidentally, it was the person in charge of the case of Lucien Gunter’s falling and

Chapter 756

disappearing from the cliff.

283 Vouchers

After knowing the general situation, the policewoman colleague was still very surprised, “Your father came to our police station two months ago to ask if there was any whereabouts. He came back so soon. Where did you go after you fell off the cliff?”

The policewoman colleague was also very curious. It has been more than a year, and everyone thought that the person was dead, but he appeared alive.

Damien Smyth frowned coldly.”Are you sure that Barret Gunter came to the police station to ask about it two months ago?”

“Sure, that’s what Barret Gunter asked me for.”

Damien Smyth was overwhelmed. Lucien Gunter fell off a cliff and disappeared for more than a year. Barret Gunter hadn’t found Lucien Gunter two months ago, but Christian Mendoza and Barret Gunter told him that he was traveling with Christian Mendoza to K city. If there is a fight, there will be a car accident.

In terms of time, Barret Gunter went to the police station a few days before his car accident to inquire about the progress of Lucien Gunter’s disappearance.

But at that time, he was fine at all, why did Barret Gunter come to the police station to inquire about Lucien Gunter ‘s case?

Then there is only one possibility, he is not Lucien Gunter.

Damien Smyth said emotionally, “Please check my information again, through face recognition, or fingerprints, no ID card is required.”

The policewoman didn’t know what Damien Smyth wanted to do. Out of professional responsibilities, the policewoman said, “Well, wait a minute. I’ll change the system. You follow the prompts and press your

fingerprints