784

Chapter 784

Elvis Reynolds’ palms began to sweat. Bob Mendoza went to the door to check it carefully, and asked Elvis Reynolds again,”Did you see the person uncle said?”

“I…d-didn’t see it.” Elvis Reynolds dared not tell the truth.

She has already owed almost 900,000 US dollars in debt, and the interest has been paid off. She no longer knows how much she has borrowed.

Not only did she buy luxury goods, but she also took out a loan to get her double eyelids done. However, she was scammed by the beauty salon, where she was tricked into getting a membership card with a loan.

She thought that Bob Mendoza disliked her for having a bad figure, and she wanted to be as temperamental as Lainey Marlowe, with a good figure, so she went to buy yoga classes, bought a hundred classes in one go, and spent more than a hundred thousand dollars.

Elvis Reynolds doesn’t even know how much he has

borrowed. Anyway, there are calls every day, some urging her to pay back the money, and some asking her if she needs a loan.

After she was intimidated, she tore down the east wall to make up for the west wall, and then took a loan to pay the

other side.

She is hiding it tightly now, once it is exposed, she will be finished.

Bob Mendoza checked, he didn’t say anything more, just said,”Uncle, sister-in-law, let’s do it first, don’t worry, I will go back and verify the identity of the suspicious man, and I will

call you if I have any clues.”

Hugo Walker said, ” Bob, please.”

“Yeah.” Bob Mendoza nodded and left.

Wouthers

Bob Mendoza didn’t go back to the game, but went to where Elvis Reynolds worked. He found that Elvis Reynolds looked wrong and didn’t tell the truth.

The disappearance of Poppy should have something to do with Elvis Reynolds.

Bob Mendoza didn’t ask Elvis Reynolds, but chose to come to the supermarket where Elvis Reynolds worked, and asked Elvis Reynolds’ colleagues. The clues he got from their mouths would be more real.

Bob Mendoza found a woman named Paula. She had worked with Elvis Reynolds for more than two years. The two were quite familiar, and he had also met Paula .

Paula saw Bob Mendoza, she also remembered who he was. She wondered, “Police officer Bob, you can find Elvis Reynolds. She asked for leave today and didn’t come to work. She said something happened at home.”

“I’m not looking for her, Paula, I’m looking for you to ask something.” Bob Mendoza asked, “Is it convenient to talk in another place?”

Thinking of Bob Mendoza ‘s identity, Paula felt a little apprehensive,” Police officer Bob, what happened? I didn’t do anything illegal.”

Paula, you misunderstood, I was just chatting with you.”

Chuster (4

Bob Mendoza said,”I want to ask you about Elvis Reynolds’ recent abnormalities, or who she has been in contact with, and you can tell as much as you know.”

Speaking of Elvis Reynolds, Paula talked too much,”Did Elvis Reynolds commit a crime? I see that she has recently dressed up beautifully, wearing gold and silver, has she made a fortune? She has spent a lot of money recently, a skirt is Tens of thousands of dollars, I can see that her eyes have been opened, it seems that her face has undergone plastic surgery, and she also said that she has some yoga classes, so I should also take them…”

Paula said these things, Bob Mendoza really didn’t know.

Elvis Reynolds have so much money to support these expenses?

Ten thousand dollars for a dress?” Bob Mendoza frowned and asked, “Is there any other change in Elvis Reynolds ?”

“Yes, she bought a lot of dresses, all of which are luxury items, and she told us that they were authentic, costing tens of thousands of dollars each. We also asked her if she got rich.” Paula

asked gossipingly,” Is Elvis Reynolds really rich, or where did he get so much money? She also has a lot of phone calls recently, and she is mysterious. She is behind our backs. and won’t let us listen. There are also men who often come to

her.”

“What kind of man?” Bob Mendoza asked.

Paula said,”About 1.75 meters, with a long face and a mole on her chin…”

Bob Mendoza was surprised, it was exactly what Hugo Walker

described.

Sure enough, Elvis Reynolds lied.

She knew the man with the hemorrhoid on his chin.

Bob Mendoza said, “Thank you Paula for these leads.”

298 Vouchers.

Paula asked,” Police officer Bob, did Elvis Reynolds get into trouble? Did her money come from a wrong path?”

“No, and you don’t want to make wild guesses.” Bob Mendoza didn’t want to ruin Elvis Reynolds’ reputation…

Bob Mendoza learned about the situation, and the

information he fed back to his colleagues, who also found the man described by Hugo Walker and Paula through the bureau’s information network.

That man’s name is Beck.

It’s an employee of a debt collection company.

After learning about this, Bob Mendoza returned to the bureau, just as his colleagues brought Beck back to the bureau.

Colleague Dave asked,” Bob, are you going to interrogate, or should I come?”

“I’ll go and have a look, you come to the trial.” Bob Mendoza didn’t interfere.

Dave said, “Bob, do you really want to quit your job?”

Bob Mendoza’s resignation. They don’t understand why Bob Mendoza resigned. He has a great future, so he just gave up.

Bob Mendoza said,”Let’s not talk about this today, you go to the interrogation, Poppy has been missing for almost eleven hours.”

“good.”

In the interrogation room.

Dave starts cross-examining, and Bob Mendoza listens outside the glass window.

Beck quickly revealed his relationship with Elvis Reynolds. He was entrusted by the loan company to collect debts, and Elvis