659

Chapter 659

1788 Vouchers

Blocking Lindsay Walker’s path was a police car.

Immediately, several police cars dro ve over and blocked the road, sirens sounded, and several police officers pointed their guns at Lindsay Walker, led by Bob Mendoza.

Lindsay Walker knew it was over.

She was really not reconciled, she hadn’t killed Vivienne Quinn

yet.

Bob Mendoza stared at Lindsay Walker,” Lindsay Walker, you are not the most cunning of all the cases I have taken on, but the one that took me the most time. You are the first person who can escape from me twice.”

With the help of Lennon Nicholas, Lindsay Walker has completely changed her appearance and identity, which is really hard to find.

Lindsay Walker sneered, still speaking stiffly,”I’m not Lindsay Walker …”

Bob Mendoza doesn’t want to hear what Lindsay Walker has to say, it’s obvious, and he won’t admit it.

Bob Mendoza said to the man under him,”copy away.”

Lindsay Walker is in handcuffs, and Jeff Nicholas in the alley, is dying.

He must not be caught.

Jeff Nicholas held on, he found that the alley was not a dead

0.001

end, there was a very narrow gap between the two walls, only a gap of 20 centimeters.

Jeff Nicholas tore off the bedsheets that the residents had hung in the alley, disturbing Tim ‘s sight, and then he turned sideways and quickly slipped through the gap between the two walls.

When Tim came after him, Jeff Nicholas held on and got out.

Lennon Nicholas’ people just came to meet him, and Jeff Nicholas got into the car and left quickly.

Tim passed through the gap in the wall, everyone had disappeared, leaving only a trail of blood on the ground.

Lennon Nicholas personally came to pick up Jeff Nicholas. After getting into the car, Jeff Nicholas sat back and kept pressing the wound on his waist.

Seeing the blood, Lennon Nicholas sullenly said, “It’s useless, how did you get hurt? You can’t even ki ll a Tim ?”

Just now Lindsay Walker didn’t say on the phone that he hurt Jeff Nicholas.

Jeff Nicholas didn’t bother to explain when he heard Lennon Nicholas’ scolding, and said palely,” Boss Lennon, Lindsay Walker was taken away by the police.”

“She asked for it.” Lennon Nicholas’s face was livid,”Why are you on the pedestrian street? Messing with Lindsay Walker.”

“I happened to meet.” Jeff Nicholas didn’t dare to say more, he had no strength, and his limbs began to feel cold.

20 You follow me out of Washington DC and avoid the limelight

first.” Lennon Nicholas naturally didn’t want Lindsay Walker to get involved with Jeff Nicholas.

Lindsay Walker was arrested, and Damien Smyth quickly got

the news.

Lindsay Walker was taken away by the police, and Tim called to report the situation here.

an unexpected encounter with Lennon Nicholas’ men at the coffee shop.

Lindsay Walker called out Jeff Nicholas’ name in the coffee shop, and along this line, some clues could be found.

As for Jeff Nicholas protecting Jane, Tim did n’t mention it to Damien Smyth.

Anyway, no one knows what Jeff Nicholas means. What is certain is that Jeff Nicholas belongs to Lennon Nicholas and is in the same group as Lindsay Walker.

Lindsay Walker was arrested, and Vivienne Quinn was

relieved.

Amos Smyth was also very comforted in his heart, and he was able to comfort the spirit of madam Smyth in heaven.

Sigrid Smyth also received news of the arrest of Lindsay Walker, who was teasing his son.

Hearing this news, Sigrid Smyth was still a little sad.

Sigrid Smyth said to his igno rant son,”Your mother is still so stu pid.”

45 50%

Now Joy can stand up and spit out two words.

Joy suddenly called out child ishly,”M o m.”

Sigrid Smyth suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, and realized that his son needed his mother.

“Joy, Dad will find you a new mother.” Sigrid Smyth wanted to find a woman, and it was easy, but to find a wife, there was no one around him who could meet his requirements.

The longer the son grows, the more he resembles himself, and Sigrid Smyth gradually loves the child deeper and deeper.

In this world, that is, the child truly and completely belongs to him and is his closest relative.

Sigrid Smyth smiled and pinched Joy ‘s little nose, looking a bit like a father,”Daddy will not let you go my old way.”

What he has suffered, he does not want his son to suffer

again.

It is said that maternal love begins from the moment a woman

conceives.

Father’s love begins when the child is born.

Sigrid Smyth, who once didn’t care about anything and just wanted to fight against Damien Smyth, also began to take on the responsibility of a father and plan for his son’s future.

Lindsay Walker was arrested and Bob Mendoza interrogated himself. At first, Lindsay Walker didn’t confess and wanted to play tricks.

Bob Mendoza put a paternity test in front of her,”You and

65 8A

Jeremy Walker are the biological father and daughter, you say you are not Lindsay Walker, what more evidence do you want? We can provide it to you, and I have plenty of time to talk to you consumption.”

Lindsay Walker was speechless, her mo uth tightly sh ut, and she still didn’t speak.

Bob Mendoza propped his hands on the table and said, “Escaped from prison, intentionally killed someone, and today he stabbed someone in a Starbucks on the pedestrian street. He refused to plead guilty and did not cooperate with the investigation. The crime is aggravated.”