610

Chapter 610

Damien Smyth immediately went to the wedding room of Lily Maya and Jason Hunt. It was impossible for Lily Maya to go to that house for no reason. The trouble she had with Jason

Hunt couldn’t be remembered.

Then there is only one possibility, Evangeline is in that house.

Tim turned the car around and drove towards the

neighborhood just now.

Lily Maya, who got rid of Damien Smyth, didn’t relax completely. She knew that she had been targeted, and she would find out sooner or later what she did.

Lily Maya looks like this, she has no nostalgia for this world.

Lily Maya drove back home, Stella Maya was making soup, saw Lily Maya coming back, and said,”Come back, Lily Maya, take a break, the soup will be cooked soon, and your favorite hairy crab, you give it to your dad Give him a call and ask when he’ll be back.”

Stella Maya bought a lot of dishes, all of which are Lily Maya’s

favorites.

Lily Maya looked at Stella Maya who was busy in the kitchen, her throat seemed to be choked by something, and it took her a long time to say a word,”Okay.”

Lily Maya responded, but did not call Reg Maya.

“There are strawberries here. I just bought them. They are big and sweet.” Stella Maya handed the washed strawberries to Lily Maya and said with a smile, “Eat more fruits, it’s good for your skin.”

000%

Lily Maya used to like to eat fruit very much. Fruit is the holy product of beauty. She loves beauty, and the fruit at home has never been broken, and it is all imported fresh fruit.

“Okay.” Lily Maya took a strawberry, she knew that she was in great trouble, and such warmth might not be there in the future.

Lily Maya ate a strawberry. Reg Maya came back at this time. and bought Lily Maya’s favorite snacks.

Stella Maya cooked the meal, and the family sat down to eat. Lily Maya took out a bank card from her bag and confessed,” Dad, Mom, the money transferred from the coffee shop before is all here, and I have saved it over the years.” Yes, I got it from Jason Hunt, a total of two million US dollars, the password is the last six digits of the card number. And this card is the rest of the money you sold the house before, there are two million four million US dollars, you guys With a pension, save some money, enough for retirement.”

Seeing Lily Maya took out all her belongings, Stella Maya and Reg Maya looked at each other, feeling bad.

Stella Maya asked, ” Lily Maya, what are you doing?”

Reg Maya also asked,”Is something wrong? Lily Maya, you are our only daughter, you can’t let it go.”

Reg Maya worried that Lily Maya could not think about it and would commit suicide.

Lily Maya shook her head, looked around at the house she was living in, and continued, “This house is 140 square meters, and it can be worth 10 million dollars in Washington DC. If you have no money to spend in the future, sell this

30.97%

house It’s enough to find a better nursing home.”

This tone seemed to be explaining what happened after her death.

Stella Maya grabbed Lily Maya ‘s hand,”Daughter, don’t scare us. What’s the matter? Could it be that, the police really found you?”

Reg Maya, who was completely unaware, asked, “What’s the matter? What are you two hiding from me?”

Lily Maya nodded,” Damien Smyth is looking for me, he will find Evangeline sooner or later, and the police will also find me, I can’t give you old age. Dad, Mom, if I’m not here in the future, you have to take care of yourselves.”

Evangeline ?” Reg Maya looked at his wife and daughter left and right, unbelievable,”You mean, you kidnapped Evangeline? Lily Maya, tell the truth, don’t you?”

At this time, Lily Maya had nothing to hide, nodded, “Yes.”

“Why are you so confused.” Reg Maya’s complexion changed drastically immediately, and he stood up angrily,”Where is the child, return the child now, and parents will accompany you to surrender and try to reduce the sentence.”

“You can’t send your daughter to jail.” Stella Maya stopped her, and sternly said to Reg Maya,”What kind of father are you? No father would send his daughter to prison.”

As she spoke, Stella Maya held Lily Maya ‘s hand tightly and said, “Daughter, before the police find you, go now. I’ll pack your things for you. Mom will accompany you to escape abroad.”