748

Chapter 748

1288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn speaks frankly, without hiding it, and acts decisively and swiftly.

Grayson Smyth and Jesse Hudson were stunned. Vivienne Quinn was the only one who should directly fire the old employees of the company.

Before, they were very afraid of Bblythe Gracie, because they were afraid that Bblythe Gracie would take away their business and customer information. Many times, they turned a blind eye.

Vivienne Quinn came, she directly opened Bblythe Gracie, which made Grayson Smyth feel relieved, but at the same time worried. What if Bblythe Gracie took away customer information?

Grayson Smyth wanted to remind Vivienne Quinn, but at this point, it was hard to say anything.

He can’t destroy the prestige of his sister-in-law.

Bblythe Gracie also relied on his own hands to hold a lot of customer information. Facing Vivienne Quinn ‘s dismissal, he was only annoyed for a moment, and then said,” Mrs. Stay with a straight face, I only hope that Mrs. Smyth will not regret it, even if you invite me, I will not come back.”

Vivienne Quinn sneered, and said to Jesse Hudson,”Bring over all Bblythe Gracie ‘s information, let him sign his resignation, and settle the compensation on the spot. Anything in his company’s computer is not allowed to be taken away, all customer information that has been in contact with him, take them all back.

Vivienne Quinn is not stupid, how could she let Bblythe Gracie take away customer information.

Hearing this, Bblythe Gracie became anxious,” Mrs. Smyth, you are too much, those customers are maintained by me, do you think those customers can pay if they are replaced?”

Vivienne Quinn hooked her lips,” You can get in touch with them because

1/3

Chapter fat

1288 Vouchers

the company gave you this platform. Don’t take yourself too seriously. They are not working with you, but Skyreach Group.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t want to talk nonsense with Bblythe Gracie, so she gave Jesse Hudson a wink. Jesse Hudson understood, and immediately let the bodyguards in,” Boss Gracie, follow me to go through the resignation procedures.”

Jesse Hudson dropped this sentence and walked in front, while the bodyguard picked up Bblythe Gracie and walked behind.

Bblythe Gracie was totally dragged out.

Vivienne Quinn came into the company and within ten minutes, she fired Bblythe Gracie, which shocked everyone present.

Everyone looked at each other, and no one dared to say anything.

In everyone’s opinion, Vivienne Quinn is a person who doesn’t understand. anything, so she will fire such an important member of Bblythe Gracie. Women are the easiest to do things emotionally. If one is unhappy and fires them, they will lose their jobs.

In the words of Vivienne Quinn, how could the Smyth family not afford the compensation of several million dollars.

They decided not to bother with a woman, but to see what Vivienne Quinn was capable of.

Bblythe Gracie was just the beginning. Vivienne Quinn sat down, took a sip of tea, and said, “Grayson Smyth get someone to contact those who didn’t come to the morning meeting. I’ll give them fifteen minutes. If they don’t come, they will all be treated as absenteeism. If the number of absences reaches three times, he will be sent directly to the finance department to receive his salary and leave. No matter how important his position is, if he does not obey the company’s management, there is no need to keep him.”

Chap 744

Vivienne Quinn made it very clear that Grayson Smyth thought it was a bit radical, but did it anyway,

“Yes, sister-in-law, I’ll ask the secretary to call now.”

Calling out, this trick really worked, two-thirds of the people arrived immediately, and one-third of the people who wanted to find trouble were finally blacklisted and punished.

The main reason why everyone came so together was that they didn’t want to mess with a woman who just lost her husband. If she loses control of her emotions, she can do anything.

In the eyes of men, women are not as considerate as men, and they do things based on their mood.

They can’t take their jobs and mess with Vivienne Quinn.

People came to the meeting room one after another. This was the first time so many people came to the morning meeting after Damien Smyth’s accident. Grayson Smyth immediately admired Vivienne Quinn.

When everyone was almost here and the time was up. Vivienne Quinn started the morning meeting directly, “Thank you for coming here so hard, let’s start the meeting early. Everyone knows that my husband had an accident and I am not in a good mood. If I do something We will take care of any radical actions or words you say”

Everyone, “…”

Torture them in a bad mood?

This Mrs. Smyth is not an easy person to mess with.