751

Chapter 751

288 Vouchers

Elvis Reynolds reacted so strongly was not only because Bob Mendoza resigned too suddenly, but because Bob Mendoza resigned, wouldn’t her wife’s wish come true?

Bob Mendoza said calmly,”After working for so many years, I want to

rest.”

“Is it because of Lainey Marlowe ?” Elvis Reynolds stared sharply at Bob Mendoza and asked, “Is it because of her? You gave up your future for her. Bob Mendoza, you are crazy.”

Elvis Reynolds would not feel that it was his own problem. If she hadn’t pushed too hard, how could Bob Mendoza have chosen to resign.

Compared to the excitement of Elvis Reynolds, Bob Mendoza was very calm from the beginning to the end, saying, “This is my business, sister-in- law, you go back first, I still have work to hand over to my colleagues, I will be there on time at night.”

Bob Mendoza disliked Elvis Reynolds’ behavior, and he also knew that Elvis Reynolds was using Poppy as a cover, but it was the daughter of an old friend, and it was Poppy ‘s birthday wish, so he had to go.

Of course, he goes to the Walker family, among other things.

There are some things that he needs to clarify with the Walker family.

Bob Mendoza left this sentence, picked up the materials on the table and went out. Elvis Reynolds stood there alone, helpless and irritable, with nowhere to vent.

Elvis Reynolds won’t allow Bob Mendoza to resign.

Bob Mendoza loses his job, how will he support her and her daughter? How to solve the problem of parents-in-law and mother-in-law? How will her loan be repaid?

Elvis Reynolds realized the seriousness of the matter, and when she returned home, Vivian Walker asked her, ” Is Bob coming to dinner

tonight?”

“Yeah” Elvis Reynolds came back to his senses, “He promised to come.”

“Then go shopping for groceries and cook more delicious food at night To win a man’s heart, you have to start with his stomach” Vivian Walker suppested with a smile

For the Walker family, they have no guilt, their goal is to tie Bob Mendoza to this family.

Elvis Reynolds hesitated and said, “Mom, just now Bob Mendoza said he was pomp to resign ”

“What?” Vivian Walker was shocked. “Why did he resign in a pood manner? Didn’t he say that he will be promoted again in the second half of the year?”

“It’s because of that woman that he gave up his future. He just doesn’t want to be responsible to me ” Elvis Reynolds grilled his teeth, “He would do anything to get rid of me.”

Elvis Reynolds grew resentful.

If you can’t love it, it’s easy to feel resentful

Vivian Walker heard this, his complexion also changed With a sullen. face, he slammed the towel in his hand on the table, and snorted coldly. “It’s true that we orphans and widows are easy to bully, don’t you, Elvis, don’t worry, tonight As long as Bob comes, don’t think about getting rid of it so easily. I’ll go out first, buy something, and you prepare the dishes.”

When Vivian Walker was going out, he ran into Hugo Walker, and the two of them got together and sneaked out.

Elvis Reynolds cooks at home and picks up his daughter from school at 4:30.

Chapter 751

***

Bob Mendoza worked in the bureau all afternoon, went home to change his clothes, and said hello to Helen “Mom, I won’t be home for dinner tonight.”

Helen asked.”What, another mission”

“It’s Poppy’s birthday today. I’m calling for dinner.”

Upon hearing that it was an invitation from the Walker family, Helen immediately said.” What are you doing, you are stu pid, you just say you are busy and not free.”

“I’ve said yes.” Bob Mendoza said. “It’s just the right time to take this opportunity and get things done.”

Helen understood, and said, “Then wait a minute. I’ll change into clothes and go with you.”

Helen was afraid that her son would suffer.

“mom……”

Bob Mendoza wanted to persuade Helen not to go. Helen interrupted, “I have to go with you. who knows what the Walker family is going to do again. don’t forget what happened to Elvis Reynolds when you were drunk last time. I’m afraid they will plot again You, this family, are not simple in mind.”

If this was the case before, Bob Mendoza would refute that he always felt sorry for the Walker family, so no matter what the Walker family did or what they asked of him, he would put a filter on them and think they were not bad.

But now, Bob Mendoza can’t say these words anymore. From the fact that the Walker family forced him to marry Elvis Reynolds this time, he has a new understanding of the Walker family.

Chapter 751

288 Vouchers

Helen changed clothes, and the mother and son went to the Walker family together. On the way, out of courtesy, they went to buy a cake and bought a Barbie doll for Poppy as a birthday present.

At the door of the Walker family, Bob Mendoza rang the doorbell, and it was Vivian Walker who opened the door.

Vivian Walker grinned,” Bob is here…

Before he finished speaking, Vivian Walker’s smile froze when he saw Helen following him.